"Stranger Things" season 4 will take viewers to a frigid Russian wasteland.
The third season of Stranger Things ended on a cliffhanger, and fans have spent the past year wondering whether beloved, occasionally brutish, local sheriff Jim Hopper was dead or alive.
Today, the trailer for Season 4 was released, and it seems that the show decided to reveal that Hopper is alive, though not exactly well—he seems to be stuck in some kind of wintry Russian hellscape, slaving away on a chain gang.
"We're excited to officially confirm that production on Stranger Things 4 is now underway—and even more excited to announce the return of Hopper!" announced the Duffer Brothers. "Although it's not all good news for our 'American'; he is imprisoned far from home in the snowy wasteland of Kamchatka, where he will face dangers both human…and other. Meanwhile, back in the states, a new horror is beginning to surface, something long buried, something that connects everything….
"Season 4 is shaping up to be the biggest and most frightening season yet, and we cannot wait for everyone to see more. In the meantime — pray for the American."
It's unclear as to why the show decided to reveal that Hopper is alive after making everybody wait for so long, but on the other hand, at least Eleven didn't actually lose her primary father figure.
Stranger Things Season 4 is slated to premiere on Netflix at some point in December 2020 or January 2021. Its first episode will be called "The Hellfire Club," according to a post on the show's writers' Instagram.
looking for new members... are you in? https://t.co/P1xAWNUPss— stranger writers (@stranger writers)1573088507.0
- Stranger Things season four: Millie Bobby Brown reveals when new ... ›
- Stranger Things season 4: Episode name, possible new characters ... ›
- 'Stranger Things' Season 4 Release Date, News, Plot, Cast - Details ... ›
- Stranger Things 4: The ONE clue Chief Hopper is dead - The ... ›
- Stranger Things - Wikipedia ›
- Stranger Things season 4: Release date, spoilers, cast, news and ... ›
- Stranger Things season 4 - Release date, cast and spoilers ›
- Stranger Things 4 release date | Cast and spoilers - Radio Times ›
- Stranger Things 4 | Official Announcement - YouTube ›
- 'Stranger Things' Season 4: Netflix Release Date & What We Know ... ›
The two rap queens finally collaborated on their new NSFW single.
When the world needed them most, Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion joined forces for one of the most major—and NSFW—bops to arrive out of quarantine.
As two of the reigning supreme forces in female hip-hop, it was practically inevitable for the pair to finally collaborate on a song. After teasing the new song on social media this week, "WAP" has finally arrived with a bang, marking Cardi's first single as a lead artist in over a year.
Cardi B - WAP feat. Megan Thee Stallion [Official Music Video] youtu.be
What dimension do these products come from
There are moments in life when all the balance and normalcy we take for granted are turned on their head by the introduction of one uncanny detail.
Perhaps you're putting together a package to ship to your mother for the holidays, but when you reach for a marker, to write her address on the box, what you find in your hand isn't a Sharpie at all, it's a Skerple.
Who needs a Sharpie when you can have a Skerple? https://t.co/32VelgHjpI— Vaughn Davis (@Vaughn Davis)1543189351.0
And now it's like the wind has been knocked out of you. Nothing seems to be quite what you thought. Is this a dream? A nightmare? An alternate reality. You reach for your phone so you can apologize to your mother—she won't be receiving that package on time—but you freeze in the moment before you click call, overwhelmed with a dread that whoever answers that call won't be the woman who raised you.
- /r/crappyoffbrands: only the cheesiest and funniest examples of ... ›
- 85 Hilarious Products From China And Countries That Don't Care ... ›
- Parsing the Differences Between Counterfeits, Knockoffs, Replicas ... ›
- I compared $32 AirPods knockoffs to the real thing. Here's what I ... ›
- Fashion's copycat problem: why brands like Zara get away with rip ... ›
- These Hilariously Bad Knock-Offs Are On Sale In China ›
- 40 Crappy Off-Brand Items That Will Make You Laugh Hysterically ... ›
- The 50 Funniest Knockoff Brands Ever (GALLERY) ›