"Doctors and nurses are the real superheroes."
Oftentimes, the most powerful memes are the memes that were never intended to be memes at all.
- Will the Coronavirus Finally Settle the Streaming Movies vs. Theater ... ›
- The Doctor Behind "Contagion" Has the Coronavirus–and He Has a ... ›
- Behind the Meme: The Coffin Dance Meme Is Surprisingly Wholesome - Popdust ›
- The coronavirus is inspiring memes, parodies and art in Asia as a ... ›
- 'Superheroes': Coronavirus survivors donate plasma hoping to heal ... ›
- Coronavirus complicates things but Marvel's superheroes will fight on ›
- Could coronavirus spell the end for superhero movies? | Film | The ... ›
- British costume designers make scrubs for coronavirus 'superheroes' ›
- Warner Bros. superheroes swoop into Comic-Con - Entertainment ... ›
- Nurses: The Real Superheroes | Denver Parent ›
- "Nurses are Real Life Superheroes (Blue Ver.)" Tapestry by ... ›
- Here's All The Reasons Why Nurses Are Real Life Superheroes ›
America's tendency to romanticize antebellum plantations is at odds with efforts to reckon with our dark past.
Warning: This article contains graphic depictions and descriptions of the horrors of chattel slavery in America.
Planning a wedding is among the most stressful things you can do.
Basically everyone you know will be there, judging your choices of clothing, hair, decor, food, music...napkin rings. Okay, so maybe most wedding guests aren't actually scathing critics looking for your every misstep, but for a day that's supposed to be one of the happiest in your life, there's a hell of a lot of pressure to get things right.
Now imagine that you found the perfect venue—charming and rustic, with beautiful views, and plenty of room for all your guests. Does it even matter what that venue is called? What difference does it make if that perfect spot is called Stinkpile Manor, or Festering Wound Estate, or Boone Hall Plantation…