"I'm really proud of the music we're making. I'm having a lot of f*cking fun and I'm really excited to put something new out for you all to listen to, I suppose."
"I'm trying to put it out as soon as I f*cking can," said Post Malone, who has apparently been spending his quarantined days polishing his third album at home. "I'm really proud of the music we're making."
Post livestreamed covers of Nirvana songs this Friday and peppered the show with asides like that one. The performance featured additional efforts from Travis Barker of Blink-182, bassist Brian Lee, and guitarist Nick Mack. The whole set was a benefit for the United Nations Foundation's COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund; with Google's help, they raised $3 million.
- Post Malone's Stank Will Envelop Red Hot Chili Peppers at Grammy ... ›
- Post Malone Drops New Crocs: Succumb to the Darkness - Popdust ›
- Justin Bieber Got a Face Tattoo and Post Malone is gross - Popdust ›
- Listen to Post Malone Cover Nirvana Songs Live This Friday - Popdust ›
- Post Malone Falls, Gets Face Tattoo, Hugs BTS on New Year's Eve ... ›
- Post Malone Says He's Not On Drugs - Popdust ›
- The Zombified Pop of Post Malone's "Hollywood's Bleeding" - Popdust ›
- A Literary Analysis of the Top 6 Post Malone Lyrics - Popdust ›
Watch Fritz perform at 3PM on Popdust's livestream on Saturday, May 30th.
Fritz Hutchison just released his debut album, Wild Wild Acres.
It's the kind of album that will make you want to lounge in a hammock all day or ride a horse across the country or just drop everything and howl at the moon—it sounds like that kind of freedom. Hutchison is alternatively blunt and sincere, a trickster with a performative flair and a penchant for sunny hooks.
Every day, reality seems more and more like the outcome of a very bad Mad Libs.
Alas, "unknown activists" recently dumped a massive stash of almost 25,000 hacked email addresses and passwords on 4chan, all belonging to various organizations that have been aiming to combat the coronavirus. These include the WHO, the Gates Foundation, and the National Institutes of Health, amongst others. The Wuhan Institute of Virology, where the pandemic allegedly originated, was also targeted.
- Researchers: Neo-Nazis get hold of 20,000 leaked credentials from ... ›
- Bill Gates Backs FBI in Hacking Row, Apple Asserts it Has Done ... ›
- Brain hacking: What Bill Gates and other tech titans want with our mind ›
- Authorities nab hacker who stole from Bill Gates | TheHill ›
- Bill Gates addresses cybersecurity threats, then gets hacked ... ›
- Bill Gates used 3 email hacks to boost productivity at Microsoft ›
- Today on GeekWire: Netflix teases Bill Gates docuseries; indictment ... ›
- Bill Gates Shares His 4 Favorite Learning Hacks | Time ›
- Email addresses and passwords allegedly from NIH, WHO and ... ›
- Nearly 25,000 alleged email address and passwords for NIH, WHO ... ›