Cats in tuxedos are here to lend you their strength.
2020 is on fire.
From the COVID-19 pandemic to the racist police epidemic to freaking murder hornets, let's just throw 2020 out. Yes, the entire year.
Look, you're probably very tired. Maybe you've been out on the streets protesting for your very right to live in a country that devalues your humanity. Or maybe you've been using your privilege to stand alongside those who don't enjoy the same benefits you do. Perhaps you've been tending to the immunocompromised people close to you, avoiding anywhere too public for fear of bringing the virus home.
Regardless, self-care is more important now, in times of intense strife, than ever before. So whoever you are and whatever you're dealing with, take a moment to absorb the big fuzz energy of cats wearing tuxedos.
This tuxedo cat is shookith, probably because someone made him wear a tuxedo and put him in a car. Also his bowtie is so big. Imagine if a person wore a bowtie with the same proportions. That would be such a big bowtie.
- Heaviside Layer ›
- Why Tom Hooper Is the Quintessential Director of the 2010's - Popdust ›
- Why “Cats” Is the Cult Movie Classic of the Future - Popdust ›
- Adoptable Animal: Tuxedo Cat Diana Is Dressed for the Ball | PETA ›
- 2020 Tuxedo Cat Ball Postponed - SAFE Haven for Cats ›
- What Exactly Is A Tuxedo Cat? Everything You Need To Know ›
- George Floyd protest arrests live updates from Minneapolis, Atlanta ... ›
- Protests Today Live: News Updates and Video - The New York Times ›
- A Tribute to Tuxedo Cats ›
- Fun Facts about Tuxedo Cats | CANIDAE® ›
- 8 Fun Facts About Tuxedo Cats ›
- THE Hachiware CAT wearing Tuxedo & socks – LINE stickers | LINE ... ›
- How do I get my cat to wear a tuxedo for several hours? - Pets Stack ... ›