If you're loud enough, you just might manage to save your favorite show.
Hollywood is a brutal industry, and sometimes even the highest-quality shows are subject to unceremonious cancelation.
But even if your favorite niche show (that's definitely the best thing on TV so how come nobody else watches it?) does get nuked, try not to lose hope. If enough people are as passionate about it as you are, band together and combine your powers. Persistence pays off, and if you're loud enough, you just might manage to save your favorite show. After all, there's a lot of precedence for fans saving TV shows.
A rare mid-2000s CW series featuring people other than teens, Jericho was a post-apocalyptic action-drama about small town Kansas folk surviving after America's nuclear annihilation. Pretty much nobody watched it (too few wet abs, maybe?), so it was canceled after one season. This lead the show's probably five fans to ship over 20 tons of nuts to CBS, scaring them into making a second season. Again, nobody other than those probably eight fans watched, so the show was canceled permanently.
- Can Fans Still Save "Tuca and Bertie" Despite Netflix Canceling the ... ›
- Fans Petition for ABC Family's 'Twisted' Renewal - Popdust ›
- TV Series Fans Successfully Got Un-Cancelled ›
- Top 10 Protests That Saved TV Shows from Cancellation ... ›
- 17 Great TV Shows Saved by Fans, From 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' to ... ›
- 17 Cancelled TV Shows Resurrected By Fans | ScreenRant ›
- Top 10 Cancelled TV Shows Saved By Fans - YouTube ›
- 20 Times Fans Saved TV Shows From Cancellation ›
- Fan favorite TV shows canceled then saved: One Day at a Time ... ›
- 16 times fans saved or brought back a TV show - Insider ›