With his new record deal and pending release from prison, the world is his oyster!
From his face tattoos to his Nine Trey Bloods associations, and then his extensive cooperation with law enforcement to snitch on those associates, Tekashi 6ix9ine has made a name for himself by ignoring advice and being as over the top as he can possibly be.
And so far that's worked out great! First he aligned himself with dangerous criminals, then he got kidnapped by one, then he was offered a way out—which he ignored—then he was arrested for racketeering, and immediately flipped on his former associates.
Already, dangerous people who want 6ix9ine dead are being sent away, and more convictions are certain to follow, which is expected to drastically reduce the 47 year minimum sentence 6ix9ine would otherwise be facing. His sentencing is scheduled for December, and there's even speculation that he'll be released then for time served. Meanwhile, the notoriety he's earned has resulted in an unheard of $10 million, two album record deal with 10K Projects. With all this success piling up, what could possibly go wrong?
With that in mind, he can still have a bright future ahead of him, as long as 6ix9ine makes smart purchases with his millions of dollars.
A Brand New Crew
6ix9ine loves hanging out with big tough guys, but his old group of pals probably won't be a good choice anymore. It's time for an upgrade! But where do you go when you need tough guys today? For around a million dollars a year, you can hire tough guys to follow you around everywhere you go, looking tough, and keeping an eye out for the haters.
- 6ix9ine - Wikipedia ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine 'signs new £8m record deal in prison' - BBC News ›
- 6ix9ine Signs A $10 Million Record Deal | Genius News - YouTube ›
- Rapper Blueface Slams Tekashi 6ix9ine's Record Deal as 'Worthless' ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Re-Signs With Record Label 10K Projects While ... ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine signs two-album, $10 million deal from prison ›
- 6ix9ine Signs $10 Million Record Deal, Kanye West & Swizz Beatz ... ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Reportedly Signs $10 Million Deal With 10K Projects ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine scores massive $10million record deal from jail after ... ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine May Have Just Landed A $10 Million Record Deal ... ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine signs new record deal reportedly worth $10 million ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine's $10 million deal: 'Snitch' ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Signs $10 Million Deal With 10K Projects ›
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Scores Multi-Million Dollar Record Deal from Prison ›
One Texas couple became a meme after they went 18 minutes without shredded cheese on their fajitas. What could be worse?
Karens. Even if you don't know them by name, you know who they are.
Karens have been asking to speak to managers all over American suburbia ever since Kate Gosselin debuted her infamous reverse-mullet on Jon and Kate Plus 8 in 2007. "Karens"—the collective nickname for middle-aged entitled white women who love nothing more than being pains in your ass—have been walking among us for quite some time, but as shelter-in-place orders and mask mandates have taken over the world, the presence of Karens has become even more apparent.
Last weekend, a Karen went viral in a since-deleted Tweet for a reason only Karens would empathize with. Jason Vicknair, a 40-year-old man from Allen, Texas, was just trying to enjoy his first date night out in three months with his wife at a Tex-Mex restaurant called Mi Cocina. Things took a turn for the worse.