The Real University's reign continues
Hott LockedN just dropped "Fake Beef," a collaboration with his label boss, 2 Chainz.
The release was accompanied by a visual directed by Paige Harmon. It's the latest of the #TRUsday singles, which have dropped every Tuesday since the start of 2020 in the lead-up to the release of 2 Chainz' label T.R.U.'s mixtape, No Face No Case.
T.R.U., which stands for The Real University, is a label founded by legendary Atlanta rapper 2 Chainz in 2019. It "posits a platform for personal success while providing a home to a rising vanguard of hip-hop talent from Atlanta's various zones," according to the press release.
With No Face No Case, T.R.U. has brought together a huge variety of rising and established talents, including Sleepy Rose, Skooly, Quavo, and more to create an intoxicating and heady collaboration, perfect for late nights and filled with equal parts rage and effortlessly undeniable star power.
Listen to the full mixtape here:
- The 40 Best Songs of 2013 (So Far!) - Popdust ›
- Have "Mercy": Kanye West's New G.O.O.D. Music Is Here - Popdust ›
- The Top 50 Songs From the First Half of 2013 - Popdust ›
- Eminem, Carly Rae Jepsen and 16 Other Stars Who are Older Than ... ›
- The Popdust President Obama Victory Weekend Playlist - Popdust ›
- Today in Justin Bieber: Boxers or Briefs? - Popdust ›
- Evan Michael Green Premieres “No Ceiling” - Popdust ›
- Everything You Need to Know About "Turnt," This Year's Worst New ... ›
- Robin Thicke Just Can't Stop Talking About How Big His Penis Is ... ›