Fans saved "Tuca & Bertie," the canceled Netflix original that will return to Adult Swim next year.
Fans of anthropomorphic cartoon birds rejoice: Tuca & Bertie is coming to Adult Swim for season two.
Season one of the show, created by BoJack Horseman illustrator Lisa Hanawalt, was a Netflix original that first aired in 2019. Despite being critically acclaimed and widely regarded as one of the best new shows of the year, it was canceled to viewers' dismay.
- Canceled Netflix Series 'Tuca and Bertie' Revived By Adult Swim ›
- 'Tuca & Bertie' Animated Series Revived at Adult Swim for Season 2 ... ›
- Netflix's Cancellation of 'Tuca and Bertie' Renews Criticism of ... ›
- 'Tuca & Bertie' May Be Revived, Tiffany Haddish Says ›
- Tuca & Bertie revived by Adult Swim following Netflix's contentious ... ›
The young star died in his sleep one year ago today.
Everyone who knew Cameron Boyce during his life described him as unfailingly kind.
The actor died unexpectedly on July 6th 2019 after suffering a seizure in his sleep. Since then, co-stars, friends, and fans alike have been grieving his loss.
At just nine years old, Boyce made his acting debut in a Panic! at the Disco music video. He soon became a household name among a certain age group thanks to his role in Jessie, a Disney Channel show that ran from 2011 to 2015. His movie credits include "Mirrors," "Eagle Eye" with Shia LaBeouf and "Grown Ups" and "Grown Ups 2" with Adam Sandler.
The eccentric rapper turns 29 today.
Today, March 6, 2020, Tyler Okonma—best known as Tyler, the Creator—turns 29 years old.
The polymathic rapper first rose to prominence as a founding member of the alternative hip-hop collective, Odd Future, whose debut album was released in 2012. And although multiple members of the now-inactive group have experienced fruitful solo careers—Frank Ocean and Earl Sweatshirt among them—Tyler, the Creator's has arguably left the most recognizable influence. With five studio albums, a clothing line, a music festival, and much more on his resume, Tyler has been cited as a major inspiration to Gen Z icons like Billie Eilish and BROCKHAMPTON's Kevin Abstract.
Occasionally controversial but always a brilliant artist, Tyler has made himself known as not only a masterful musician, but a filterless class clown of the real world. Below, here are nine of Tyler, the Creator's most iconic moments.
A Walking Paradox
With just a cockroach, a noose, and a perspective control lens, Tyler introduced his solo rap career with one of the most unforgettable music videos of the decade (self-directed under his alter ego, Wolf Haley).
- Watch Tyler, the Creator Drag Theresa May in Iconic BRIT Awards ... ›
- tyler, the creator being iconic pt. 2 - YouTube ›
- Our Latest Video Breaks Down Some of Tyler, The Creator's 'Fits ›
- tyler, the creator being iconic for 10 minutes straight - YouTube ›
- Tyler, the Creator wins Best Rap Album at 2020 Grammys | EW.com ›
- Tyler The Creator FUNNY MOMENTS (BEST COMPILATION) 2017 ... ›
- The Best Song on Tyler, the Creator's 'IGOR' Is... | GQ ›
- Tyler, The Creator Best/Funny Moments (2019) - YouTube ›
- Top 20 Best Tyler, the Creator Lyrics ›
- tyler, the creator being iconic for 2 minutes and 36 seconds - YouTube ›