HBO is pushing toward a new model that may leave existing customers in the lurch
On May 27th, HBO's new streaming service HBO Max is set to officially launch.
Along with a huge catalog of classic movies and TV shows—from Studio Ghibli to Rick and Morty—the new service will feature an impressive lineup of exclusive original content at launch, including new Looney Tunes cartoons, a children's talk show hosted by Sesame Street's Elmo, and a romantic comedy series called Love Life, starring Anna Kendrick. Even more exciting, HBO Max has an extensive schedule of original content that will be rolled out over the next two years, including a Game of Thrones prequel called House of the Dragon, a Friends reunion special, a Seth Rogen movie called An American Pickle, and four new Adventure Time specials called Distant Lands.
- HBO Max: release date, price and everything we know | TechRadar ›
- What's the difference between HBO Go, HBO Now, and HBO Max ... ›
- HBO Max, HBO Now, HBO Go: WarnerMedia's Brand Confusion ... ›
- Here's how HBO Max will work for HBO and HBO Now subscribers ... ›
- What's the Difference Between HBO GO, HBO NOW and HBO Max? ›
Breaking down the bias of comfort films.
With the constant onslaught of complicated news that 2020 has brought, sometimes you just want to be able to shut off your brain, relax, and feel happy.
Enter comfort films. These are the feel-good movies that feel like a warm hug when you finish them, the ones that allow you to escape for a short while. We often turn to these types of films in times of trouble or extreme stress, and when we're not sure what films of this nature we should watch, we turn to the Internet for options.
Find your next read here.
Books can change your life.
Celebrities know this, and many of them have been more than willing to share their favorite reads with the public. From Beyonce to Donald Glover to Emma Roberts, here are 11 celebrities' book recommendations. They'll give you a unique window into the mind of your favorite star—and maybe they'll even catapult you onto your own path to stardom.
1. Chrissy Teigen: Ladies Who Punch
Twitter fiend Chrissy Teigen loves Ramin Setoodeh's scintillating look into the dramatic backstage world of the women of The View. "I live a fairly boring life, so I love hearing that side of it and the juicy gossip," said Teigen. "I think it's why I love The Real Housewives, because they fight so much. I would be so happy to just sit in on a dinner where other people were fighting."
- Celebrity Reading Lists ›
- Celebrity Picks ›
- Celebrity Book Clubs 2019 | POPSUGAR Celebrity ›
- Celebrity Book Club: What Stars Are Reading | PEOPLE.com ... ›
- The best celebrity book picks of 2018 - She Reads ›
- 25 Celebrities' Favorite Books ›
- 42 Celebrities Reveal Their Favorite Books of All Time ›
- 15 Celebrity Book Clubs and Bookish Celebrities to Follow in 2019 ›
- 17 Books Recommended by Your Favorite Celebrities | Real Simple ›
- 20 Great Celebrity Book Recommendations | Book Riot ›