These bands were awesome, and you know it. Stop denying it.
Reflecting on the bands we used to shamelessly bump in the early aughts can sometimes be a cringe-worthy experience.
We may even join in with our friends as they say things like, "Remember Staind? Boy were those guys terrible!" You'll nod in agreement, maybe throw a quick jab at them yourself, when you know damn well "It's Been Awhile" was the anthem to your first teenage heartbreak. As hard as you try to forget, you never really can. This is by no means a definitive list of guilty pleasure bands, and Nickelback will not make an appearance on this list. Anyone who was truly a fan of early aughts rock, knows that those guys are poser sell outs.
Lifehouse was the peak of adult contemporary radio. "You and Me" was a f*ckin smash. It brought us all to tears. It made us all think about and our two-week-long relationships and being in love with our Geometry teachers. This track made an appearance on all of our burned bootleg CD's that we would slip into the lockers of our crushes. This song was raw passion. It validated all of our hormones as real feelings. It also lied to us in the process. But it's still a f*cking amazing song, and Lifehouse is an amazing band.
- The ten shittiest post-grunge bands | Westword ›
- Top 10 Post-Grunge Bands - YouTube ›
- Postgrunge – Wikipedia ›
- Kategorie:Post-Grunge-Band – Wikipedia ›
- Top post-grunge artists | Last.fm ›
- The 10 Worst Post-Grunge Bands - LA Weekly ›
- Best Post Grunge Bands - Top Ten List - TheTopTens® ›
- Post-grunge - Wikipedia ›
- Post-Grunge Bands | List of Best Post-Grunge Groups ›