You'll never guess #1 (*wink wink*)
The 4th of July means you'll probably get plenty of time to watch movies about aliens.
Why aliens? Because it's Independence Day, silly: the day our forefathers signed the Declaration of Independence in 1776, freeing the thirteen American colonies from British rule. As a nation of immigrants, one could argue that we're all aliens on this special day. So without further ado, here are the top five Alien movies to watch on Independence Day (*wink wink*).
- Why Bad Movies Are Better Than Good Ones - Popdust ›
- What Happened to Disaster Movies? Oh, We're Living in One ... ›
- The latest installment of the Alien franchise disappoints. - Popdust ›
- World UFO Day: The 10 best alien films, from ET: The Extra ... ›
- Scariest alien movies. - IMDb ›
- The Top 30 alien invasion movies, ranked | SYFY WIRE ›
- 10 great films about aliens visiting Earth | BFI ›
- Alien Movies Ranked From Worst To Best | IndieWire ›
- Best ALIEN INVASION Movie Trailers - YouTube ›
- The 11 Best Alien Movies on Netflix to Watch Tonight [July 2019] ›
- Alien Movies Ranked from Worst to Best | Collider ›
- Best Alien Movies | List of Top Films About Aliens ›
- The greatest alien encounter movies, ranked ›
Using a Black dialect isn't a meme—it's cultural appropriation.
As Black Lives Matter protests have rightfully taken the world by storm over the past couple of months, we're long overdue for thorough evaluations of just how often aspects of Black heritage have been co-opted by white audiences.
It should be obvious that much of fashion and music as we know it today was invented by Black people. We (hopefully) all know by now that we can no longer accept Blackface and use of the n-word by non-Black people as the norm—and Internet users have tried "canceling" offenders in the public eye, with varying degrees of success.