Here are all the best TV spooktaculars
The best part of Halloween, aside from candy, scary movies, and sexy costume parties, is that every single TV show in the entire world tries to capitalize on the holiday.
I wish I could say that I was impervious to the capitalization of Halloween media, but I'm not. I love Halloween, and I love Halloween episodes. So do you. Why else would you be here? Anyways, here's a list of the 11 best Halloween episodes of your favorite shows:
Brooklyn 99 S1 E6: "Halloween"
Brooklyn 99 has some great Halloween episodes, but nothing beats the original. This one started the annual Halloween Heist to determine The Ultimate Detective/Genius, and all the other seasons' Halloween specials must dwell in its shadow.
- 12 Moments from great TV shows that have NOT aged well - Popdust ›
- 19 Best Anime Series You Can Watch on Netflix ›
- 15 Best Halloween TV Episodes - These Are the Greatest ... ›
- 20 Great Halloween Sitcom Episodes to Stream ›
- Best Halloween TV Episodes to Watch: The Simpsons, Friends | Time ›
- The 10 Best Halloween TV Episodes - Biography ›
- The Best Halloween Themed TV Episodes | Complex ›
- List of Halloween television specials - Wikipedia ›
- The Best Halloween TV Episodes to Watch on Netflix – SheKnows ›
- The 13 Best Halloween TV Episodes, Ranked | Collider ›
- Best Halloween TV Episodes: 'Office,' 'Simpsons,' 'Buffy,' 'Friends ... ›
- The Best Halloween TV Episodes of All Time - Great Halloween ... ›
One Texas couple became a meme after they went 18 minutes without shredded cheese on their fajitas. What could be worse?
Karens. Even if you don't know them by name, you know who they are.
Karens have been asking to speak to managers all over American suburbia ever since Kate Gosselin debuted her infamous reverse-mullet on Jon and Kate Plus 8 in 2007. "Karens"—the collective nickname for middle-aged entitled white women who love nothing more than being pains in your ass—have been walking among us for quite some time, but as shelter-in-place orders and mask mandates have taken over the world, the presence of Karens has become even more apparent.
Last weekend, a Karen went viral in a since-deleted Tweet for a reason only Karens would empathize with. Jason Vicknair, a 40-year-old man from Allen, Texas, was just trying to enjoy his first date night out in three months with his wife at a Tex-Mex restaurant called Mi Cocina. Things took a turn for the worse.