Everyone can breathe a sigh of relief: hip-hop's most dramatic couple is back together.
Sources have confirmed to TMZ that Cardi B and husband Offset are not getting a divorce after all. According to TMZ, "Cardi's returning to the Atlanta home they shared before the breakup. We're told this is the first time she's been back to stay there with Offset and Kulture since December."
Prior to the news of the reunion, fans had already begun to suspect a reconciliation was on the way after Cardi posted "I wanna go home" over a picture of Offset and daughter Kulture on her Instagram story.
While sources say the couple is definitively back together, there are reportedly a few ground rules in place to prevent recurrences of Offset's unfaithful behavior. The Migos rapper has changed his phone number and is only using it for business and communicating with Cardi. He's also abiding by a "no groupies" rule, particularly this weekend at the Super Bowl where no female fans will be allowed near him.
He has a lot to prove to his wife after his infidelities went public in late 2018. While there were many alleged incidents of Offset being unfaithful, the incident that likely drove Cardi B to end the relationship was the leaked text messages between Offset and rapper Summer Bunni, in which Offset seemed to be attempting to plan a threesome with her and Cuban Doll. But Offset didn't take the break up well, attempting to win Cardi back multiple times, even going so far as to interrupt her concert to apologize, efforts that seem to have now paid off.
Whether the events surrounding the split was a publicity stunt for Offset's upcoming album or a genuine rift, it looks like baby Kulture has both her parents under one roof once again.
POP⚡DUST | Read More...
- Cardi B and Offset tied the knot last September - Popdust ›
- cardi b raps about divorcing offset - Popdust ›
- Cardi B and Offset welcomed their baby girl into the world - Popdust ›
- Cardi B and Offset are Done - Popdust ›
- offset asks cardi b to take him back on stage - Popdust ›
- Cardi B and Offset Reunite in Puerto Rico 2 Weeks After Split ... ›
- Why Cardi B Is ''Very Torn'' Over Getting Back Together With Offset ... ›
- Are Cardi B & Offset Back Together? The Former Couple Were ... ›
- Cardi B and Offset Are Reportedly Back Together For This Reason ... ›
- Nicki Minaj Reacts To Cardi B & Offset Break Up | Hollywoodlife ... ›
- Cardi B Denies Report She and Offset Have Reunited (UPDATE ... ›
- Report: Cardi B and Offset Get Back Together - XXL ›
- Cardi B Officially Back Together with Offset, He Vows No More ... ›
- Cardi B Is Reportedly Getting Back Together with Offset and Moving ... ›
- Cardi B and Offset Are Back Together, Call Divorce Off - Cardi B and ... ›
The young star died in his sleep one year ago today.
Everyone who knew Cameron Boyce during his life described him as unfailingly kind.
The actor died unexpectedly on July 6th 2019 after suffering a seizure in his sleep. Since then, co-stars, friends, and fans alike have been grieving his loss.
At just nine years old, Boyce made his acting debut in a Panic! at the Disco music video. He soon became a household name among a certain age group thanks to his role in Jessie, a Disney Channel show that ran from 2011 to 2015. His movie credits include Mirrors, Eagle Eye with Shia LaBeouf and Grown Ups and Grown Ups 2 with Adam Sandler.