Another Beautiful Woman Falls Victim to the "Pete Davidson Effect": Megan Fox Is Dating Machine Gun Kelly
He's just so...ew.
Machine Gun Kelly, a convincing Eminem knock-off and "actor," has supposedly been sighted with actress Megan Fox.
The pair were seen driving around Calabasas on Friday, before returning to Fox's home.
- Being Rude to Pete Davidson Will Cost $1 Million in NDA Fees ... ›
- Is Pete Davidson "Ugly Hot" Enough to Be Steve Buscemi? - Popdust ›
- This Haunts Me: Pete Davidson's Dark Eye Circles - Popdust ›
- Eminem Fires a "Killshot" at Machine Gun Kelly - Popdust ›
- Another Celebrity Split—Brian Austin Green And Megan Fox Call It ... ›
- The News That Megan Fox Is Pregnant With Third Child Is Confusing ›
- Megan Fox And Brian Austin Green Saddle Another Celebrity Baby ... ›
Pour some coffee, get comfortable, and get ready to sign.
Take a few minutes and add your names to these petitions, most of which have been copied and pasted directly from this BLM resource doc and this one.
100 percent of the credit for this list goes to the creators of these documents, petitions, and movements. The organizers also note: Please do not donate to change.org and never sign anything circulated by Shaun King (both are notorious for failing to fully distribute the funds they've raised to the people they promised to give to).
Prospective allies: Don't let signing petitions be the end of your advocacy work. Call, email, donate, talk directly to people in your life and to your representatives, and get involved in the fight for justice. Signing the petitions is easy, but fighting for change is the hard part.
Cue the breakup-song livestreams.
Celebrities often have money and relative stability compared to the rest of the world during quarantine—but they often lack the ability to maintain successful relationships.
We've seen some of our most beloved couples collapse during COVID-19. It's unclear as to whether these breakups were due to the stress of the virus, the struggles of self-isolating, or disagreements about what actually constitutes a "socially distanced" hangout, but regardless, goodbye to these perfect unions.