One of the slickest hip-hop hits of 2016 just got an even glossier remix by the magnetic songwriter Skylar Grey.
In a photo collection titled LOOK MOM I'M TRAVIS SCOTT, in honor of Travis Scott's popular Netflix documentary, she recreates some of Scott's most iconic looks with her own twist to celebrate her interpretation of "goosebumps."
Breaking down the bias of comfort films.
With the constant onslaught of complicated news that 2020 has brought, sometimes you just want to be able to shut off your brain, relax, and feel happy.
Enter comfort films. These are the feel-good movies that feel like a warm hug when you finish them, the ones that allow you to escape for a short while. We often turn to these types of films in times of trouble or extreme stress, and when we're not sure what films of this nature we should watch, we turn to the Internet for options.
A rising star from Philadelphia, Devon releases her stripped-down acoustic version of Charli XCX's "Boys."
- Download Instagram Stories of Devon (@devonsounds) - storiesig ›
- DevonSounds's stream on SoundCloud - Hear the world's sounds ›
- @devonsounds | Linktree ›
- @devonsounds Instagram profile with posts and stories - Picuki.com ›
- Devon Sound - Devon Sound ›
- Love is in the Aerial by DevonSounds on SoundCloud - Hear the ... ›
- Devon (@devonsounds) • Instagram photos and videos ›
- Devon (@DevonSounds) | Twitter ›