The world's most powerful TERF has spoken out yet again.
JK Rowling's anti-trans agenda has once again emerged online, this time in the form of an 11-tweet thread.
The most recent fiasco began on Sunday, July 5th, when Rowling liked a tweet that compared hormone prescriptions to antidepressants and commented, "Hormone prescriptions are the new anti depressants. Yes they are sometimes necessary and lifesaving, but they should be a last resort. Pure laziness for those who would rather medicate than put in the time and effort to heal people's minds."
I've ignored fake tweets attributed to me and RTed widely. I've ignored porn tweeted at children on a thread about… https://t.co/sZq3NbQD7N— J.K. Rowling (@J.K. Rowling)1593952443.0
- What Is "The Ickabog" and Why Is J.K. Rowling a TERF? - Popdust ›
- J.K. Rowling Is a TERF (and Hatsune Miku Wrote Harry Potter ... ›
- Harry Potter's Gringotts Goblins Are Anti-Semitic Propaganda ... ›
SahBabii, UnoTheActivist and more make up this weeks under appreciated releases
Juice WRLD's posthumous release, Legends Never Die, has already sold over 400,000 copies, putting it in the running for the biggest release of 2020.
Meanwhile, Summer Walker confidently returns with a sleek new E.P., Kid Cudi and Marshall Mathers unite for the first time, James Blake quietly dropped a shadowy new track, and H.E.R. added a splash of reggae flavor to her new track "Do To Me." While it was a big week for the mainstream, it was equally as massive for the underground. Upcoming mumble emcee SahBabii's released an infectious collection of wavy, levitative hip-hop, and the iconic Fresh Veggies duo of Casey Veggies and Rockie Fresh return for their second outing. Check out the latest underground releases below.
Harry Potter himself has a message for certified TERF J.K. Rowling: "Transgender women are women."
The Harry Potter franchise might've made some well-rounded points about race and government, but author J.K. Rowling's views are known to be horrifically outdated when it comes to the transgender community.
By now, Potterheads who spend a lot of time on Twitter know that Rowling can be classified as a TERF: a trans-exclusionary radical feminist. She's proudly publicized her absolutist view of sex, which coming from her especially, is a colossal embarassment; if you can hypothesize a world where goblins, merpeople, house elves, and animagi exist, why is a transgender person such a difficult concept to grasp?
- Daniel Radcliffe Responds to J.K. Rowling: "Transgender Women ... ›
- Daniel Radcliffe Pens Essay Opposing J.K. Rowling's 'Anti-Trans ... ›
- Daniel Radcliffe Addresses J.K. Rowling's Transphobic Comments ... ›
- 'Harry Potter': Daniel Radcliffe defends trans women to J.K. Rowling ›
- Daniel Radcliffe writes essay supporting trans community after JK ... ›
- Daniel Radcliffe Supports Trans Rights After JK Rowling Controversy ›
- Daniel Radcliffe on J.K. Rowling Tweets: 'Transgender Women Are ... ›
- Daniel Radcliffe Responds to JK Rowling's Tweets on Gender Identity ›
- 'Transgender women are women': Daniel Radcliffe clashes with J.K. ... ›
- Daniel Radcliffe Responds to J.K. Rowling Anti-Trans Tweets ›