The complicated connotations of a well-intended nickname, brought to you by "Watermelon Sugar."
This week, Harry Styles gifted us with the closest thing we'll get to human contact and summer shindigs for the foreseeable future: his long-awaited music video for "Watermelon Sugar."
Hardly the first sexed-up video to come from Styles, "Watermelon Sugar" shows the former One Direction heartthrob on the beach among a crew of beautiful women as they enjoy the titular fruit, the sunshine, and each other's close company. A song full of sexual innuendos deserves an equally steamy video to match, of course, and Styles has gone so far as to dedicate the "Watermelon Sugar" video to touching.
- Harry Styles: Watermelon Sugar video is 'dedicated to touching' ›
- A model from the 'Watermelon Sugar' music video called Harry ... ›
- 'Watermelon Sugar' Models Say Harry Styles Was The King Of ... ›
- Harry Styles is a “consent king,” according to one of the “Watermelon ... ›
- This Is Why Harry Styles Has Been Called A "Consent King" By One ... ›
We're glad they're on our side.
The world is up against a seemingly insurmountable threat, but luckily, we've got a crack team of heroes on the case.
Sure, there's already the girl with super strength, the guy who can fly, and the anthropomorphic, trash-talking animal tailor-made for merchandise. But this is a threat of intergalactic proportions, and we're going to need all the help we can get if we want to survive.
- BTS Makes Being a Korean-American Adoptee (a Little) Easier ... ›
- The New BTS Single, 'Black Swan,' Is a Genuine Masterpiece ... ›
- The K-pop fans have sabotaged racist Twitter hashtags ›
- K-Pop Stans Are Spamming Racist Twitter Hashtags With Fancams ›
- K-Pop Stans Crash Dallas Police Department's iWatch App with ... ›
- Reply sections on Twitter are filled with K-pop videos. Here's why. ›
- K-pop stans spammed the iWatch Dallas police app with fancams ... ›
- K-Pop Stans Crashed Dallas Police App With Fan Cams ›
- K-Pop Fans Take Over #whitelivesmatter Hashtag, Drown Out Racist ... ›
- K-Pop Stans Continue to Take Over Racist Twitter Hashtags ›
- K-pop stans overwhelm app after police ask for images and videos ... ›
- K-pop stans are flooding right-wing and pro-police hashtags online ... ›
It's dedicated to "touching."
We're entering week one bajillion and two of social distancing, meaning many people haven't felt the warm touch of another human being in a very long time.
Some days that feels pretty manageable–enjoyable, even. After all, why shave in quarantine? Your cat isn't going to mind rubbing up against your cactus-calf in bed. But on other days, like the days we watch Normal People on Hulu or the day Jake Gyllenhaal posted that video where he tried to put a shirt on while upside down, it's excruciating.
- Harry Styles' "Lights Up" Is a Bisexual Anthem - Popdust ›
- Harry Styles' Fans Feel Scammed by "Fine Line" Ticket Sales ... ›
- 19 Famous People Who Look Funny with Harry Styles Hair - Popdust ›
- Harry Styles in a Tutu Isn't "Performative Femininity" - Popdust ›
- Harry Styles and Songs That Are 100% Sexual Innuendos - Popdust ›