JUNE 22ND-24TH | What's Coming to Theaters this Weekend?
They roamed the Earth once and now they're back again in a big box office sequel.
In Popdust's column, Box Office Breakdown, we aim to inform you of the top flicks to check out every weekend depending on what you're in the mood to enjoy. Looking to laugh? What about having your pants scared off? Maybe you just need a little love? Whatever the case may be, we have you covered. Take a peek at our top picks for this week…
- Jurassic Park Movies Ranked By Tomatometer ›
- Amazon.com: Jurassic Park Collection (Jurassic Park / The Lost ... ›
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom review — a stunning ... ›
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom: 5 things to know - Vox ›
- Jurassic Park (1993) - IMDb ›
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018) - IMDb ›
Current owner Jeff Lowe claims there are bodies, including "a young American Indian boy," buried on the property
It was recently reported that Carole Baskin had been awarded the property of the Tiger King Zoo—formerly the G.W. Zoo—in Wynnewood, Oklahoma after a judgment found in her favor.
As fans of the Netflix docuseries Tiger King will know, her long-standing legal feud with Joe Exotic (AKA Joseph Maldonado-Passage, né Shreibvogel) over his violation of the Big Cat Rescue trademark resulted in a million dollar settlement in her favor. But for the most part Exotic managed to dodge paying Baskin through a series of illegal property transfers that temporarily protected his animal park from seizure.
Now that Exotic is in prison for attempting to have Baskin murdered—along with illegal animal trafficking and several violations of the Endangered Species Act—a judge has finally ruled that the park is hers, and she will be taking over ownership of the 16-acre property later this year. But Jeff Lowe—the park's current owner and the personification of a mid-life crisis—insists that there are no hard feelings, saying, "She deserves this property."
- Is Donald Trump Going to Pardon Joe Exotic? - Popdust ›
- Tiger King Zoo Reopens for Dangerous Stupidity Once More ›