The J. Cole and Noname beef has a clear winner.
Just a couple of days after J. Cole dropped a petty track supposedly aimed at her, Noname has issued her response.
In her first new solo song of the year, "Song 33," the fan favorite Chicago rapper teamed up with prolific producer Madlib for a jazzy track that touches on the deaths of numerous Black people, especially Black trans women. She references Oluwatoyin Salau, a young Black woman in Florida who was found dead after tweeting about her sexual assault. "Why Toyin body don't embody all the life she wanted?" Noname raps in her trademark smooth flow. "A baby, just nineteen / I know I dream all black / I seen her everything, immortalizin' tweets all caps / They say they found her dead / One girl missin', another one go missin'."
It was an inside job.
TW: This article contains references to sexual assault and abuse.
Let's get one thing straight: Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.
According to official reports helmed by top medical examiner Dr. Barbara Sampson, Epstein hanged himself in his cell—but later medical reports suggested that his injuries resembled those of a homicide more than a suicide. When Epstein died, he had been removed from suicide watch, left alone and not checked on for hours because the two guards assigned to watch him were "sleeping," and, conveniently, the cameras outside his cell "malfunctioned." Recently, a former Navy SEAL went on Fox News and blurted out, "Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself."
- What's up with all the Epstein didn't kill himself memes ... ›
- 23 'Epstein Didn't Kill Himself' Memes That We All Fell For - Funny ... ›
- Fox News Guest Blurts Out 'Epstein Didn't Kill Himself' meme ... ›
- Jeffrey Epstein 'Suicide' Stumps Expert Pathologist, Case May Be ... ›
- Why wasn't Jeffrey Epstein on suicide watch when he died? ›
- There's 'no way' Epstein killed himself: Former MCC inmate ›
- Memes Are Keeping the Jeffrey Epstein Story Alive | MEL Magazine ›
- Epstein Didn't Kill Himself: Trending Images Gallery (List View ... ›
- Jeffrey Epstein: How conspiracy theories spread after financier's ... ›
- Epstein Didn't Kill Himself | Know Your Meme ›
This one could've stayed in the drafts.
Lots of people are getting their feelings hurt lately.
White people. Cops. The President of the United States. Just about everybody's panties are in a wad, as worldwide tensions rise amid multiple crises that are really proving some people's stupidity. Rapper J. Cole isn't totally oblivious to current events, but there's someone out there who's really grinding his gears. So, like any sane person would do, he put it into song—because his feelings are certainly the most important thing to cater to right now!