Are you bored in your house? So are these artists.
Stars, they're just like us—stuck in their homes and probably pretty bored.
Here in the states, we're going on a month and a half of practicing social distancing. We could very well go the rest of 2020 without being able to safely attend large gatherings like concerts, which is a huge bummer for both musicians and their fans. Thankfully, plenty of singers have turned to the magic of the Internet to help us get our live music fix, and there's nothing that spices things up quite like a good cover of somebody else's song.
The Offspring - “Here Kitty Kitty,” made famous by Tiger King
- 22 Ways to Become a Climate Activist Without Even Putting on Pants ... ›
- Review: On “The New Toronto 3,” Tory Lanez Reflects On His ... ›
- The 5 Worst Celebrity Responses to Coronavirus - Popdust ›
- he's just not that into ›
- 4. The Gene: An Intimate History by Siddhartha Mukherjee - Popdust ›
- Popdust - Music Lists ›
- Demi Lovato Stumbles Into Her Boyfriend's Instagram Live - Popdust ›
- Songs to Wash Your Hands To - Popdust ›
- Best Books to Read While Quarantined - Popdust ›
- Quarantine Playlist: Songs for the Coronavirus - Popdust ›
- Facebook Covers, Find the best covers for your Timeline ›
- 'She Used to Be Mine' From Waitress Covers Ranked: WATCH ›
- Video: Hugh Jackman Covers DEAR EVAN HANSEN From ... ›
- Hey, Kids! Design Your Own Washingtonian Cover About Life Under ... ›
- L.A. Artists Hilariously Recreate 14 Iconic Album Covers To Be ... ›
- Brittany's Top 5 Cover Songs To Help Get You Through Quarantine ›
- Coronavirus travel insurance: What it covers, and what it doesn't ›
- All the best moments from music livestreams during quarantine | EW ... ›
- Glass Animals - Quarantine Covers. Episode 1. (Nirvana - Heart ... ›
Bandcamp is waiving revenue shares today, and you should support POC artists.
Today is another Bandcamp Friday, meaning until midnight tonight, the platform will be waiving revenue shares and letting artists take 100 percent of profits.
Now more than ever, as Black Lives Matter protests occur around the world, it's extremely important to lift marginalized voices. The music industry has repeatedly erased Black voices throughout history, despite the fact that most mainstream genres were invented by Black people.
Lemonade is a masterpiece in every sense of the word.
Beyoncé's Lemonade came out four years ago today. It's one of the best pieces of art ever made.
Beyoncé could have continued along the path she was on, creating hits and plotting sold-out world tours. Instead, she made a multimedia work of art that set a new standard for what an album could be—while paying tribute to all those who came before her, and creating a way to redemption for those who come after.
- 27 Things That Have Happened Since Rihanna's Last Album, 'ANTI ... ›
- Popdust's Top 20 Albums of 2016 - Popdust ›
- Beyonce and Jay-Z renewed their wedding vows for anniversary ... ›
- Jay Z's Got 99 Problems But Beyonce Ain't 1—According To Photos ... ›
- On Her Self-Titled Album, Willow Smith Spreads Her Wings - Popdust ›
- The Top 10 Most Influential Albums of the 2010s - Popdust ›
- Happy Birthday Beyoncé: Highlights from Her 38th Year - Popdust ›
- The Beyoncé Mass Challenges Sexist, Racist, Christian Norms ... ›
- Country's Storied Past, African American Tradition & Beyonce's ... ›
- Beyoncé Brings Afrobeats to Mainstream Audiences with "Lion King ... ›
- Beyoncé's Lemonade album explained, from beginner to 'Beyhive ... ›
- Lemonade by Beyoncé on Spotify ›
- Beyoncé - All Night (Video) - YouTube ›
- Beyonce's Lemonade, explained: an artistic triumph that's also an ... ›
- Beyoncé - Formation - YouTube ›
- Lemonade (Beyoncé album) - Wikipedia ›
- Beyoncé - Hold Up (Video) - YouTube ›