Cats are polarizing. Non-cat people vehemently despise the entire species, readily listing the wrongs done to them and loved ones by felines. Meanwhile, cat people feel just as strongly, and are ready to tell you all the ways their cat is smarter, better, prettier, and more fun to be around than you'll ever be. But whether you love them or hate them, you have to admit there isn't anything much better than a funny cat video. So you don't have to waste your time filtering all the non-cat content out of your newsfeed, we've compiled a list of our favorite funny cat videos.
- Top 10 Funny Cat Videos on YouTube ›
- Funny Cat Videos | PawCulture ›
- CATS will make you LAUGH YOUR HEAD OFF - Funny CAT ... ›
- Watch Saturday Night Live Highlight: America's Funniest Cats - NBC ... ›
- You will LAUGH SO HARD that YOU WILL FAINT - FUNNY CAT ... ›
- Funny Cat Videos - Home | Facebook ›
- Top 10 Funny Cat Videos - Funny Cats 2017 - YouTube ›
- 101 SUPER Weird Cats | AFV Funniest Cat Videos 2018 ... ›
- LAUGH SO HARD YOU'LL CRY - Funniest CAT VIDEOS compilation ›
Layers of blues, Americana, and pop-rock.
Austin-based musician, actor, and director Jeff Hortillosa drops his EP, The Horticulture Vol. 1 as a companion to his new film War Monkey.
The Horticulture, Vol. 1
- Kev Bev w/ Killer Whale & Jeff Hortillosa in Austin at Empire ›
- Kev Bev with Killer Whale and Jeff Hortillosa ›
- Jeff Horti Hortillosa - Eastman Guitars ›
- Jeff Hortillosa and band appearing in Pitch Perfect 3 on ... ›
- Jeff Hortillosa '09 and Whiskey Shivers to play at Austin City Limits ... ›
- Jeffrey Hortillosa - IMDb ›
- Centre alum's band featured in Pitch Perfect 3 - Centre College ›
- Jeff Hortillosa - Millionaire Live at Short Hair Company Austin ... ›
- JEFF HORTILLOSA ›
The jazz icon’ latest effort is a heartfelt collection of grief-laden poetry.
The fourth project by funk-psychedelia polymath, Stephen Lee Bruner, has taken Thundercat's world of '80s funk and turned it into meditative reflection.
While 2017s Drunk was a chaotic odyssey of drugs, sex, and blackouts across Tokyo, It Is What It Is is contrastingly modest in its execution. With 15 songs at just 37 minutes, the album floats, only sinking its teeth in at opportune times before disappearing into space. "How Sway" is just Thundercat slapping the bass for a minute straight while Flying Lotus's production takes center stage. The project then goes relentlessly into "Funny Thing," another fast-paced 1:50 seconds, with Bruner asking bluntly, "Do you mind if I wild out a little?" (as if our answer would stop him).
Thundercat - 'Black Qualls (feat. Steve Lacy & Steve Arrington) [Single Version]' (Official Audio) www.youtube.com
The project is full of these vivacious scraps, and at first glance, listeners might miss the existentialism. "Is this real? Is this real?" he asks repeatedly on "How I Feel." "It feels so cold and alone," he croons on the album's brief intro. Thundercat is hardened by the waves of grief that have polluted his life in recent years, but It Is What It Is moves with the fluidity of life. Its as if he's saying: "It's all so fast and vapid, this thing called living, and it requires acceptance that there will always be more questions than answers."
"Stuck in between, it is what it is," he sings with a shrug on "Fair Chance," Thundercat's somber dedication to the late Mac Miller. On "Existential Dread," Thundercat admits that even when dread sets in "loud and clear," he'll "adjust and simply let go." As wind howls in the background, Thundercat admits on the album closer that "sometimes there's regret," before diving into a fabulous closing solo. "Hey Mac," he calls out to his friend. There are moments of silly reprieve ("Dragon Ball Durag,") but It Is What It Is is a coming-of-age tale at its center. "Things became a bit realer to me," Bruner told The New York Times. "I was faced with a choice – to either follow suit or figure it out. And I guess this is me trying to figure it out."
It Is What It Is