Layers of blues, Americana, and pop-rock.
Austin-based musician, actor, and director Jeff Hortillosa drops his EP, The Horticulture Vol. 1 as a companion to his new film War Monkey.
The Horticulture, Vol. 1
<p>Jeff calls his sound "Horticulture," explaining it's "cultivated from bizarre jazz chords, passages of pastoral folk, raunchy roots-rock, buck-toothed Southern funk, and even strains of World music." Highlights include the swamp-flavored "Jesus Christ," the grungy garage-rock tones of "Millionaire," and the jangly pop-rock-infused cover of Pink Floyd's "Us And Them."</p><p><div id="ezoic-pub-ad-placeholder-630"> </div> <!-- End Ezoic - underfirst11 - under_first_paragraph --></p><h2></h2><h2></h2><h2></h2><h2></h2><h2>Follow Jeff Hortillosa <a href="https://www.facebook.com/jeffhortillosamusic" target="_blank">Facebook</a> | <a href="https://www.instagram.com/jeffhortillosa/" target="_blank">Instagram</a> | <a href="https://open.spotify.com/artist/3o355sfe4zc1VsKclmIFxt" target="_blank">Spotify</a></h2>
Related Articles Around the Web
- Kev Bev w/ Killer Whale & Jeff Hortillosa in Austin at Empire ›
- Kev Bev with Killer Whale and Jeff Hortillosa ›
- Jeff Horti Hortillosa - Eastman Guitars ›
- Jeff Hortillosa and band appearing in Pitch Perfect 3 on ... ›
- Jeff Hortillosa '09 and Whiskey Shivers to play at Austin City Limits ... ›
- Jeffrey Hortillosa - IMDb ›
- Centre alum's band featured in Pitch Perfect 3 - Centre College ›
- Jeff Hortillosa - Millionaire Live at Short Hair Company Austin ... ›
- JEFF HORTILLOSA ›
Keep Reading Show less