How can we ever take J.K. Rowling's triumphant stories about good defeating evil seriously again, knowing full-well the hatred she supports?
J.K. Rowling is publishing a new children's story, and she wants to be very clear that it is not another Harry Potter spin-off.
This might come as unfortunate news to any Potterheads who still want a young Marauders spin-off, but it's also a gut punch to all the readers who grew up absorbing Harry Potter's lessons about standing up for the oppressed and fighting back against hateful ideologies. Why? Because now that we know J.K. Rowling is a TERF, everything she writes about standing up to evil rings hollow.
- To J.K. Rowling and "Supernatural": Queer-baiting Is Wrong - Popdust ›
- J.K. Rowling On Ron & Hermione's Relationship—Truth About That ... ›
- More Scandalous Content JK Rowling Will Probably Retroactively ... ›
- J.K. Rowling Is a TERF (and Hatsune Miku Wrote Harry Potter ... ›
- Harry Potter's Gringotts Goblins Are Anti-Semitic Propaganda ... ›
- The Particular Strangeness of JK Rowling's Anti-Trans Agenda - Popdust ›