Cheech Manohar and Riza Takahashi Talk Making Their Broadway Debut
Two cast members from Mean Girls on Broadway give an exclusive look behind the scenes! FULL SOUNDTRACK and discount ticket offers below!
October 7, 2018 | Tina Fey's Mean Girls turned 14 earlier this year, if you can believe that. It was an instant hit back in 2004, and so, it was only a matter of time before it was adapted to the Broadway stage. With music by Jeff Richmond (executive producer and composer for Netflix's hilarious Ellie Kemper-starring comedy Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt), book by the incomparable Tina Fey (the mastermind behind the original movie) and lyrics by Nell Benjamin, the story of Cady Heron (now played by Erika Henningsen) gets reimagined and rearranged in even grander extremes. The story is given new life in a way that is both original and incredibly fun!
- Mean Girls Broadway (@MeanGirlsBway) | Twitter ›
- Mean Girls Adds Sunday Evening Performance to Its Broadway ... ›
- Mean Girls (NY) Tickets | Event Dates & Schedule | Ticketmaster.com ›
- 'Mean Girls' Theater Review | Hollywood Reporter ›
- See the cast of Broadway's 'Mean Girls' perform live on TODAY ›
- Tina Fey's Mean Girls musical on Broadway: what it does right and ... ›
- First Look | Mean Girls on Broadway - YouTube ›
- Mean Girls (musical) - Wikipedia ›
- Mean Girls - Broadway | Tickets | Broadway | Broadway.com ›
- MEAN GIRLS | Official Broadway Site | Home ›
America's tendency to romanticize antebellum plantations is at odds with efforts to reckon with our dark past.
Warning: This article contains graphic depictions and descriptions of the horrors of chattel slavery in America.
Planning a wedding is among the most stressful things you can do.
Basically everyone you know will be there, judging your choices of clothing, hair, decor, food, music...napkin rings. Okay, so maybe most wedding guests aren't actually scathing critics looking for your every misstep, but for a day that's supposed to be one of the happiest in your life, there's a hell of a lot of pressure to get things right.
Now imagine that you found the perfect venue—charming and rustic, with beautiful views, and plenty of room for all your guests. Does it even matter what that venue is called? What difference does it make if that perfect spot is called Stinkpile Manor, or Festering Wound Estate, or Boone Hall Plantation…