Are you tasked with hosting a Halloween party this year? Let us help you with the music.
Howl you doing boys and girls? What's up, my witches?
Spooky season is drawing nearer, and with Halloween falling on a Thursday this year, it means that there is only one weekend to curate a spooktacular party playlist, and one opportunity to throw a fa-boo-lous Halloween party. It is no easy task, but if you want your guests to shake their BOOty, eat, drink, and be scary all night long, Popdust has just the playlist that will give your friends pumpkin' to talk about.
Itsy Bitsy Spider by Carly Simon
Have you ever heard such an elegant and moving interpretation of this spooky nursery rhyme? In this version, I wasn't rooting for the rain to "wash the spider out"; instead, Simon's mash up of the nursery rhyme with her hit "Comin Around Again" paints a darker picture. "I know nothing stays the same, but if you're willing to play the game, it's coming around again," Simon sings. The Spider's journey is a complex one: He is tenacious in his dream of scaling the water spout and is an inspiration to us all. "Nothing stays the same," little Spider, keep climbing. One day, you may just turn your dream into a reality. It's a reminder of our mortality and serves as the perfect song to kick off the night as your guests eat hors d'oeuvres and pour their first cup of spiked punch.
Follow the playlist on Spotify!
- John Carpenter tops our release radar with his new anthology ... ›
- Halloween songs playlist new - Popdust ›
- Halloween Party Mix (Holiday Playlist) - YouTube ›
- 45 Best Halloween Songs of All Time - Halloween Party Playlist for ... ›
- Best Halloween songs: Your spooky party playlist ft. Rihanna, The ... ›
- The Ultimate Halloween Party Playlist ›
- HALLOWEEN PARTY PLAYLIST on Spotify ›
- 40 Best Halloween Songs to Rock Your Costume Party ›
Let's take a look at Nazi-inspired fashion.
Villains always have the best outfits.
Way more handsome than Batman. static.giantbomb.com
Maybe it's him. Maybe it's fascist ideology.
Pictured: A real thing Hugo Boss did. i.imgur.com
History of Nazi Chic
Very rotten, Johnny. i.redd.it
The dorm room poster that will ensure you never get laid. images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com
Lady Gaga looking SS-uper. nyppagesix.files.wordpress.com
Nazi Chic in Asia
OF COURSE. i.imgur.com
So the question then: is Nazi chic a bad thing?
The answer is not so black and white.
- Nazi Chic? ›
- 'Vanderpump Rules' star Stassi under fire for 'Nazi Chic' photo ... ›
- Opinion: why there's nothing cool about the Nazi chic trend ... ›
- Asia's disturbing embrace of "Nazi chic" is prompting a nonprofit to ... ›
- Stassi Schroeder Criticized for Sharing 'Nazi Chic' Photo | PEOPLE ... ›
- Nazi Chic: The Asian Fashion Craze That Just Won't Die - VICE ›
- Nazi Chic – Aesthetics of Evil – Medium ›
- Amazon.com: Nazi 'Chic'?: Fashioning Women in the Third Reich ... ›
- 'Nazi-chic': Why dressing up in Nazi uniforms isn't as controversial in ... ›
Meat Loaf collapses on stage;
The 68 year old rocker was in the middle of his iconic hit, I'd Do Anything For Love when he keeled over, dropping the microphone.
Scroll down for video
It soon became apparent that this was not part of the performance and the music stopped as band members and his tour team rushed to help him.
The crowd inside the Jubilee Auditorium looked on horrified, as he was tended to. A fan in the front row climbed onto the stage and was initially rebuffed by security, they then realized that he was some sort of medical personnel and he was let on to the stage to help Meat.