Are you bored in your house? So are these artists.
Stars, they're just like us—stuck in their homes and probably pretty bored.
Here in the states, we're going on a month and a half of practicing social distancing. We could very well go the rest of 2020 without being able to safely attend large gatherings like concerts, which is a huge bummer for both musicians and their fans. Thankfully, plenty of singers have turned to the magic of the Internet to help us get our live music fix, and there's nothing that spices things up quite like a good cover of somebody else's song.
The Offspring - “Here Kitty Kitty,” made famous by Tiger King
- 22 Ways to Become a Climate Activist Without Even Putting on Pants ... ›
- Review: On “The New Toronto 3,” Tory Lanez Reflects On His ... ›
- The 5 Worst Celebrity Responses to Coronavirus - Popdust ›
- he's just not that into ›
- 4. The Gene: An Intimate History by Siddhartha Mukherjee - Popdust ›
- Popdust - Music Lists ›
- Demi Lovato Stumbles Into Her Boyfriend's Instagram Live - Popdust ›
- Songs to Wash Your Hands To - Popdust ›
- Best Books to Read While Quarantined - Popdust ›
- Quarantine Playlist: Songs for the Coronavirus - Popdust ›
- Facebook Covers, Find the best covers for your Timeline ›
- 'She Used to Be Mine' From Waitress Covers Ranked: WATCH ›
- Video: Hugh Jackman Covers DEAR EVAN HANSEN From ... ›
- Hey, Kids! Design Your Own Washingtonian Cover About Life Under ... ›
- L.A. Artists Hilariously Recreate 14 Iconic Album Covers To Be ... ›
- Brittany's Top 5 Cover Songs To Help Get You Through Quarantine ›
- Coronavirus travel insurance: What it covers, and what it doesn't ›
- All the best moments from music livestreams during quarantine | EW ... ›
- Glass Animals - Quarantine Covers. Episode 1. (Nirvana - Heart ... ›
There's a big problem with the trailer for Morbius, Sony's upcoming Marvel outing that is definitely not part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe even though it has Michael Keaton reprising his role as Vulture (please let us keep our license, Disney!).
See if you can spot it.
MORBIUS - Teaser Trailer www.youtube.com
If you answered, "Sampling Beethoven's 'Für Elise' to line up with blue-tinted action shots is the absolute lowest effort, brain-dead attempt to signify 'gothic vampire movie' in the entire history of movie trailers," you're correct, but that's still not the biggest problem with Morbius. No, the biggest problem is that Morbius is played by Jared Leto.