Future released his iconic mixtape to streaming services this morning.
Future continues to treat his fans.
As his iconic mixtapes Monster, Beast Mode and 56 Nights slowly made their way to streaming services in the past few weeks, Future threw another one into the mix today. 2016's Purple Reign, which was hosted by DJ Esco and Metro Boomin, was a loose homage to Prince's own classic Purple Rain and included the hits “Perry's Calling," Never Forget," and “Inside the Mattress."
- Purple Reign Mixtape by Future Hosted by DJ Esco & Metro Boomin ›
- Future – Purple Reign Lyrics | Genius Lyrics ›
- Future's 'Purple Reign' Mixtape Is Now Available on All Streaming ... ›
- Future: Purple Reign Album Review | Pitchfork ›
- Purple Reign by Future on SoundCloud - Hear the world's sounds ›
- Future's 'Purple Reign' Is Now on Streaming Services | Billboard ›
The song is loud and braggadocios, and as police assault innocent protestors across the country, YG once again says what's exactly on our mind.
As protests swell across the country demanding an end to police brutality and justice for the murder of George Floyd, YG once again releases a protest song in line with the current political climate.
YG - FTP (Official Audio) www.youtube.com
Before "Fleabag" was an award-winning TV show, it was a play.
Fleabag was one of the best TV shows of the past few years.
Searingly funny and unsparing in its evisceration of Phoebe Waller-Bridge's character, known only as Fleabag, it even made an impression on Barack Obama. (It also sparked a new wave of fascination with priests, but that's another story).
Now, you can see where it all began. Phoebe Waller-Bridge's excellent TV show started out as a one-woman show and was first performed at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. From there, it moved to the Soho Theatre in 2013, and it was eventually commissioned for the screen.
Fleabag The Play is available to stream (if you're in the UK or Ireland) on Soho Theatre's streaming website, and it will become available on the website for Australia, New Zealand, and Canada starting April 10th. For US-based folks, it'll be available for two weeks on Amazon Prime starting the same date. Viewers can download the broadcast for 48 hours.
One of those London performances was recorded, and you can now purchase it for only £4—and even better, all the proceeds will go towards coronavirus relief funds.
Fleabag goes to the West End - BBC London News www.youtube.com
"I hope this filmed performance of Fleabag can help raise money while providing a little theatrical entertainment in these isolated times," said Waller-Bridge, whose fund has already collected over $300,000 (including a large donation from Waller-Bridge herself). "Thank you to all our partners and to the creative team who have waived their royalties from this production to raise money for such vital causes in this unbelievably challenging situation.
"All money raised will support the people throughout our society who are fighting for us on the frontlines and those financially devastated by the crisis, including those in the theatre community. Thank you in advance to those who donate. Now go get into bed with Fleabag! It's for charity!"
This isn't the only opportunity for you to binge something of Phoebe Waller-Bridge's during the pandemic. The new season of Killing Eve, which Waller-Bridge executive-produced, will be available on the BBC iPlayer on April 13th.
- 'Fleabag': Live Performance To Be Released For COVID-19 ... ›
- Need a Laugh? Need a Lot? Stream These 15 Binge-Worthy Sitcoms ›
- 'Fleabag' stage production to stream on Amazon for charity - CNN ›
- Fleabag - Rotten Tomatoes ›
- “Fleabag,” an Original Bad-Girl Comedy | The New Yorker ›
- Fleabag - National Theatre Live ›
- Watch Fleabag - Season 1 | Prime Video - Amazon.com ›
- Fleabag Season 1 - Official Trailer | Prime Video - YouTube ›
- Fleabag (TV Series 2016–2019) - IMDb ›
- Fleabag - Wikipedia ›