JUNE 29TH - JULY 1ST | What's Coming to Theaters this Weekend?
Breaking back into prison and old men playing basketball: it's time to go to the movies.
In Popdust's column, Box Office Breakdown, we aim to inform you of the top flicks to check out every weekend depending on what you're in the mood to enjoy. Looking to laugh? What about having your pants scared off? Maybe you just need a little love? Whatever the case may be, we have you covered. Take a peek at our top picks for this week…
Sometimes reality is even stranger than fiction, which is certainly the case for this Sundance award-winning documentary. Identical triplets are separated at birth and become adopted by different families. This is, they don't know that they are triplets. They are reunited years later and the whole world is astounded by the story. However, there is more to this reunion than smiles and hugs. A huge secret is also about to be unearthed. Who says all the drama lies in big blockbusters?
- Kyrie Irving's "Uncle Drew" has a movie coming out, signaling that ... ›
- 'Uncle Drew': Branding Vehicle or Feature Film? Yes - The New York ... ›
- Uncle Drew - Official Movie Site - In Theaters Friday ›
- New Movies, Theaters Near You, Movie Tickets, Showtimes, Movie ... ›
- Movies | Marcus Movies, Theatres, Showtimes, Movie Trailers ›
- Top Movies - Top Box Office | Rotten Tomatoes ›
- Movies: Now Playing, In Theatres, & Coming Soon ›