This Wednesday, April 22, marks the 50th anniversary of Earth Day.
Prior to the onset of the current pandemic, people across the world were planning on taking to the streets to celebrate 50 years of environmentalism–and the urgency of the climate crisis.
- 22 Ways to Become a Climate Activist Without Even Putting on Pants ... ›
- Hillary Clinton ›
- This 4/20, Go Green: How CBD and (Legal) Marijuana Help the Earth ›
- Lil Dicky's “Earth” is the Start of Climate Change Protest Music ... ›
- Make Greta Thunberg Proud: 8 Digital Earth Day Celebrations - Popdust ›
Current owner Jeff Lowe claims there are bodies, including "a young American Indian boy," buried on the property
It was recently reported that Carole Baskin had been awarded the property of the Tiger King Zoo—formerly the G.W. Zoo—in Wynnewood, Oklahoma after a judgment found in her favor.
As fans of the Netflix docuseries Tiger King will know, her long-standing legal feud with Joe Exotic (AKA Joseph Maldonado-Passage, né Shreibvogel) over his violation of the Big Cat Rescue trademark resulted in a million dollar settlement in her favor. But for the most part Exotic managed to dodge paying Baskin through a series of illegal property transfers that temporarily protected his animal park from seizure.
Now that Exotic is in prison for attempting to have Baskin murdered—along with illegal animal trafficking and several violations of the Endangered Species Act—a judge has finally ruled that the park is hers, and she will be taking over ownership of the 16-acre property later this year. But Jeff Lowe—the park's current owner and the personification of a mid-life crisis—insists that there are no hard feelings, saying, "She deserves this property."
- Is Donald Trump Going to Pardon Joe Exotic? - Popdust ›
- Tiger King Zoo Reopens for Dangerous Stupidity Once More ›
The fund will specifically help farmers in rural areas.
In a recent interview with the Associated Press, Idris Elba opened up about contracting the coronavirus.
Both Elba and his wife have tested positive for COVID-19 despite only experiencing mild symptoms. The actor said testing positive was "definitely scary and unsettling and nervous."
- The 16 Hottest Male Celebrities Categorized by Type - Popdust ›
- "Cats" Is the Worst "Star Wars" Movie Yet - Popdust ›
- It's Not about Race: Colorism in Hollywood - Popdust ›
- 33 Drunken Thoughts I Had During "Cats," The Greatest Movie ... ›
- Why Does Chrissy Teigen Keep Dragging John Legend? - Popdust ›
- idris elba sexiest man alive - Popdust ›