The Riverdale star announced her plans to march in an LGBTQ+ for Black Lives Matter protest.
In the midst of the world bursting into flames, you might've missed the news that Cole Sprouse has split from his Riverdale co-star, Lili Reinhart, after three years of dating.
Rumors of the pair's breakup have surfaced time and time again, so we're not sure what's making this time any more significant. But, nevertheless, rest assured that the possible exes are keeping busy: Sprouse, for one, was arrested while protesting in support of Black Lives Matter in Santa Monica over the weekend. Reinhart took to her Instagram story to announce that she was planning on participating in an LGBTQ+ For Black Lives Matter protest in West Hollywood. She also very casually mentioned the fact that she's bisexual.
"Although I've never announced it publicly before, I am a proud bisexual woman," Reinhart wrote. "And I will be joining this protest today." While some fans were speculating that Reinhart might be queer, the confirmation has Riverdale diehards celebrating. Congrats to the gays for another win!
Read her post, and see some of the best fan reactions, below.
lili reinhart coming out as bi is one of the only things about this year that has made me happy https://t.co/HZZUUvI7xT— ً (@ً) 1591204153.0
lili reinhart is bisexual and i think that’s beautiful. https://t.co/VPvig7BRse— martyna (@martyna) 1591206267.0
- Lili Reinhart Just Came Out As Bisexual ›
- Lili Reinhart Comes Out Publicly as Bisexual Ahead of BLM Protest ›
- Riverdale's Lili Reinhart comes out as a 'proud bisexual' in a post ... ›
- 'Riverdale's Lili Reinhart Comes Out as Bisexual ›
- Lili Reinhart Comes Out as Bisexual in Support of Black Lives Matter ... ›
- Lili Reinhart Comes Out as a 'Proud Bisexual Woman' ›