The Jonas Brother and the actress got married last year.
Just nine months after their kitschy Las Vegas wedding, Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner are expecting a baby!
Us Weekly confirmed that the middle Jonas Brother and the Game of Thrones star are expecting their first child together. The pair wed last May during a surprise ceremony after the Billboard Music Awards, in which they exchanged Ring Pops in place of proper rings; a video of the wedding appeared on Diplo's Instagram. They held a more traditional ceremony a couple of months later in France.
Jonas has already proven to be an awesome uncle to his two nieces, while Turner's effervescent coolness is sure to translate well into motherhood. Unfortunately, pregnancy means she'll have to lay off the wine…
- Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner expecting first child ›
- Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas Reportedly Expecting Their First Child ... ›
- Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Reportedly Expecting First Child ›
- Why Did Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Have a Surprise Wedding? ›
- Pregnant! Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas Are Expecting Baby No. 1 ›
- Is 'Game of Thrones' star Sophie Turner pregnant with Joe Jonas ... ›
- Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas Are Reportedly Expecting Their First ... ›
- Sophie Turner & Joe Jonas Are Expecting a Baby! (Exclusive ... ›
- Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas 'expecting first baby together' | Metro ... ›
- Sophie Turner Is Pregnant, Expecting 1st Child With Joe Jonas ›
Breaking down the bias of comfort films.
With the constant onslaught of complicated news that 2020 has brought, sometimes you just want to be able to shut off your brain, relax, and feel happy.
Enter comfort films. These are the feel-good movies that feel like a warm hug when you finish them, the ones that allow you to escape for a short while. We often turn to these types of films in times of trouble or extreme stress, and when we're not sure what films of this nature we should watch, we turn to the Internet for options.
The supergroup was treated like backup dancers during a performance of "Old Town Road."
BTS is one of the most influential pop music groups in the world right now.
The South Korean boy band has skyrocketed to the top of the charts and into the hearts of millions of fans, becoming one of the most beloved pop groups in recent memory. At this year's Grammy awards, they appeared as a feature in Lil Nas X's impressive rendition of "Old Town Road," but they were given a mere 20 seconds onstage to sing their part of "Seoul Town Road," one of the song's many remixes.
The performance was an impressive show of multicultural, multi-generational, and multi-genre unity. Visually, it was a triumph, if a bit hallucinatory.
BTS's appearance also made history, as it was the first time a South Korean band performed at the Grammys. True to form, the boys used the time the best they could.
Still, fans are calling the Grammys out for underusing the band's talents. BTS deserved more time, if not their own solo slot onstage, considering the amount of talent and influence they wield—and fans are already calling for the Grammys to remedy their mistake by giving BTS their own Grammys moment (and a lot of awards, hopefully) next year.
Watch clips of the performance below:
The Grammys have been heavily criticized for their poor diversity and representation. This ceremony marked an improvement from previous years—Gary Clark, Jr.'s fiery protest song was a flashpoint—but in order to keep changing and keeping up with the pulse of the music world, the Grammys needs to shift its focus from Eurocentric music and English-language art to a more global view.
- K-POP for Dummies: An Introduction to Your New Favorite Genre ... ›
- The Best Grammy 2019 Moments...JK Here's the Worst - Popdust ›
- BTS Was Too Adorable at the Grammys for Mere Words - Popdust ›
- Grammy Awards Performers: From BTS to Lizzo - Popdust ›
- Our Boys Are the Best Boys of All Time - Why BTS Is Better Than ... ›
- Post Malone Falls, Gets Face Tattoo, Hugs BTS on New Year's Eve ... ›
- From PewDiePie to BTS, Toxic Fanbases We Love to Hate - Popdust ›
- BTS' New Album Map of the Soul: Persona is Disappointing - Popdust ›
- The Hollywood Reporter's BTS Article Is Really Xenophobic - Popdust ›
- Why Does "Parasite" Director Bong Joon-ho Love BTS? - Popdust ›
- BTS Isn't Paving the Way with Its BMA Nominations - Popdust ›
- The BTS ARMY's Allegations of Racism Are Misguided - Popdust ›
- Why I Can't Hate BTS Anymore - Popdust ›
- The New BTS Single, 'Black Swan,' Is a Genuine Masterpiece ... ›