Mesmerizing rhythm and groove.
Pat Lok, a Los Angeles-based artist and producer, debuts "Salvation," a track from his forthcoming EP, Gone is Yesterday, via Kitsune Musique.
- Pat Lok - About | Facebook ›
- Pat Lok - Stay Together (Official Audio) - YouTube ›
- Pat Lok Tracks & Releases on Beatport ›
- Pat Lok on Apple Music ›
- Pat Lok on Spotify ›
- Pat Lok 駱哲彦 (@PatLokMusic) | Twitter ›
- Pat Lok 駱哲彦 (@patlokmusic) • Instagram photos and videos ›
- Pat Lok - Home | Facebook ›
- patlok ›
- Pat Lok's stream on SoundCloud - Hear the world's sounds ›
Bandcamp is waiving revenue shares today, and you should support POC artists.
Today is another Bandcamp Friday, meaning until midnight tonight, the platform will be waiving revenue shares and letting artists take 100 percent of profits.
Now more than ever, as Black Lives Matter protests occur around the world, it's extremely important to lift marginalized voices. The music industry has repeatedly erased Black voices throughout history, despite the fact that most mainstream genres were invented by Black people.
Contagious alt-rock with ranging textures.
UK multi-instrumentalist, singer-songwriter, and producer Chris Reardon debuts "Elephant in the Room."
Written, produced, recorded, mixed, and mastered by Reardon, "Elephant in the Room" follows on the heels of his previous single, "Drifting." Laced with vocal harmonies and explosive chords, guitars imbue the melody with energy. Reardon's dreamy, soaring voice is effortless and easy-to-listen-to.
Elephant in the Room