Even while we stock up on water, canned goods, and enough hand sanitizer to drown ourselves in, don't forget to refresh your book collection with an assortment of good reads.
Yes, many of us are confined to our homes as much as possible for the sake of public safety.
Maybe you've just traveled between states and need to undergo a mandatory 14-day isolation; maybe you or your loved ones are immunocompromised. Even while we stock up on water and canned goods and MacGyver ourselves some DIY hand sanitizer, don't forget to refresh your book collection with an assortment of good reads. From eerily prescient tales about dystopian futures to long inter-generational novels about epic family dramas, these are our book recommendations for your quarantine.
This 1896 classic immerses you in the surreal world of a mad scientist who's isolated himself on an island in order to experiment with animal vivisection and create hybrids of beast and man.
- The Latest "Harry Potter" Book Ban Proves MAGIC IS REAL - Popdust ›
- Quarantine Playlist: Songs for the Coronavirus - Popdust ›
- 8 Best Covers From Musicians in Quarantine - Popdust ›
- 10 Books to Read If You Want to Be Antiracist - Popdust ›
- Why "The HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy" Is the Book of 2020 - Popdust ›