The baby may be 7th in line to the throne, but his double Taurus sign seems like it would make for an excellent King of England.
After the birth of the newest royal baby on Monday, the world is anxiously awaiting more details about the new prince.
The public may not know the baby's name yet, but we do know the details of his astrological chart.The son of Prince Harry (Virgo) and Meghan Markle (Leo) was born early morning on Monday at 5:26 am, making him a Taurus Rising, Gemini Moon, and Taurus Sun.
The sign of the bull is characterized by strength, tenacity, virility and power. The Taurus personality is known for being persevering and solid, but with a self-indulgent side. As hardworking as a Taurus is, they still have a soft spot for comfort and luxury.
Astrologers Monte Farber and Amy Zerner, authors of Astrology for Wellness and Signs & Seasons: An Astrology Cookbook did everyone a favor and completed the royal bundle of joy's birth chart, published on Well and Good. Zerner stated in the recent article that the baby will grow up with strong and persistent character traits, which makes for good leadership skills. The authors also mentioned that because the baby's Uranus was above the horizon, his double Taurus will be informed by creative thinking and innovation. This Uranus placement also points to a quirky sensibility, which sounds like a good match for the possible progressive parenting style of Meghan and Harry.
Another astrologist, Anne Ortelee, contributed some more insight into the baby's astrological chart for The Cut. She predicts that the baby will grow into someone with strong principles, and may even be competitive, meaning a future sibling could be a point of contention for the new prince. Ortelee also told The Cut: "A natural storyteller, he will be quite stubborn when riled, but a witty and passionate debater."
In the same article, Astrologer Randon Rosenbohm commented that as a Taurus, the baby will "appreciate the material luxuries" of royalty. His moon is in the sign of Gemini, and his Jupiter is in the sign of Sagittarius in the eighth house of his chart, which controls traits associated with power. Some believe that while extremely intelligent, he'll have a penchant for spending––which works out considering his parents are the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
Now, we just have to see whether the baby will be a ginger.
Sara is a music and culture writer.
OP⚡DUST | Read More...
- Royal baby star sign: Harry and Meghan's baby's Taurus ... ›
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Son's Birth Chart and ... ›
- Royal baby star sign: Baby Sussex will be a Taurus just like the Queen ›
- Meghan Markle's Baby's Astrological Sign - Baby Sussex's Zodiac ... ›
- Royal baby horoscope: What star sign does Meghan and Harry's ... ›
- What The Royal Baby's Zodiac Sign Reveals About His Personality ›
- Meghan Markle baby: Horoscope shows Taurus child could be this ... ›
- Princess Diana's astrologer reveals royal baby boy's star sign details ... ›
- What Will the Royal Baby's Astrological Sign Be? ›
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Baby's Zodiac Sign ›
In the opening pages of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Earth is destroyed. Now if that doesn't scream 2020 so far, what does?
In Douglas Adams's 1979 novel, which premiered as a radio series on BBC Radio4 in 1978 (42 years ago—but more about the significance of that number later), Earth is suddenly blown up in order to make room for an intergalactic superhighway. Now, in a year that has—after only 3 months, people—given us a contentious, confusing democratic primary, the death of Kobe Bryant, new and worsening facts about our climate and habitat at large, appalling leadership, and of course the rapid spread of and global shutdowns by the coronavirus (COVID-19), it seems impossible to turn to any source for comfort.
Enter The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: a novel that starts with the global annihilation that we might be heading for and then follows the characters as they cope with new realities, with isolation and loss, an endless information source that brings with it endless anxiety, and an egomaniacal, arrogant, selfish, attention-craving president of the galaxy.
- 11 Books That Changed Celebrities' Lives - Popdust ›
- Best Books to Read While Quarantined - Popdust ›
- Donald Trump's Reading List - Popdust ›
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: Adams, Douglas ... ›
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005) - IMDb ›
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - BBC Radio 4 ›
- Of mice and spacemen - “The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy ... ›
- Don't panic! The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is back | Television ... ›
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: 40 years of parody and ... ›
It's time to study.
Now that you've flooded Instagram with photos of black squares, it's time to hunker down for some real activism.
If you're a white person, you're sitting on top of about four centuries of institutionalized racism. In the wake of George Floyd's murder by police and countless Black Lives Matter protests across the nation, it's time to show up—with your body, with your voice, and with your brain.