Meg Thee Stallion Doesn't Give a F*ck On "B.I.T.C.H."
Meg. Doesn't. Care. And it's awesome.
Meg Thee Stallion has been on an unstoppable tear for months now, and on her debut single off Suga, she uses the opportunity to speak to the people, particularly the men, that have continued to agitate her as a budding superstar.
"I'd rather be a B-I-T-C-H / 'Cause that's what you gon' call me when i'm trippin' anyway." As demonstrated by her Tiny Desk late last year, Meg's delivery remains succinct and hypnotic, the relatively-young emcee reigning over a refreshed 2Pac sample using nothing more than a relaxed shrug. "You say you want respect, well treat me how you wanna be treated," she says devoid of bitterness. "You want me to blow your phone up and come a-lookin' for you 'til I find ya," she adds with a sarcastic smirk and a finger wag.
The paparazzi haven't been necessarily kind to Thee Stallion. They've hounded her for every fleeting love interest she has, dissected her height and even the size of her feet, but even so Meg has given 0 f*cks, and that is her greatest superpower. "Why y'all want me to be a "hoe" so bad?" she wrote after dismissing a love interest with Trey Songz. "I ain't addressing sh*t else bye." She ended the tweet with a laughing emoji. Check out "B.I.T.C.H." below.
- Listen to Megan Thee Stallion's new Tupac-sampling single “BITCH” ›
- Megan Thee Stallion – Cash Shit Lyrics | Genius Lyrics ›
- Megan Thee Stallion Unleashes 'B.I.T.C.H.' | Billboard ›
- Megan Thee Stallion Takes No Prisoners in New Single 'B.I.T.C.H' ›
- Megan Thee Stallion – “B.I.T.C.H.” - Stereogum ›
- Megan Thee Stallion – W.A.B Lyrics | Genius Lyrics ›
- Megan Thee Stallion's 'B.I.T.C.H' Introduces New 'Suga' Persona ›
- Megan Thee Stallion Unleashes New Single “B.I.T.C.H.” | Complex ›
- Listen to Megan Thee Stallion's New Song “B.I.T.C.H.” | Pitchfork ›
- Megan Thee Stallion - Weak Azz Bitch (Official Audio) - YouTube ›