6 Early-2000's Bands You Love To Hate
These bands were awesome, and you know it. Stop denying it.
Reflecting on the bands we used to shamelessly bump in the early aughts can sometimes be a cringe-worthy experience.
We may even join in with our friends as they say things like, "Remember Staind? Boy were those guys terrible!" You'll nod in agreement, maybe throw a quick jab at them yourself, when you know damn well "It's Been Awhile" was the anthem to your first teenage heartbreak. As hard as you try to forget, you never really can. This is by no means a definitive list of guilty pleasure bands, and Nickelback will not make an appearance on this list. Anyone who was truly a fan of early aughts rock, knows that those guys are poser sell outs.
Shinedown was the peak of post-grunge. Emotional, gritty, passionate, Sound of Madness was the absolute perfect rock record. "Second Chance" was the anthem for our brewing resentment towards our fathers, while "Breaking Inside" made us feel like we could overcome any friend or family drama. They still make music, and it's still hard as f*ck. Popdust even interviewed them recently.
- The ten shittiest post-grunge bands | Westword ›
- Top 10 Post-Grunge Bands - YouTube ›
- Postgrunge – Wikipedia ›
- Kategorie:Post-Grunge-Band – Wikipedia ›
- Top post-grunge artists | Last.fm ›
- The 10 Worst Post-Grunge Bands - LA Weekly ›
- Best Post Grunge Bands - Top Ten List - TheTopTens® ›
- Post-grunge - Wikipedia ›
- Post-Grunge Bands | List of Best Post-Grunge Groups ›