The inspiration for Rocket Raccoon is flying off to new space adventures.
It's only February, but 2019 is already turning out to be tragic.
Donald Trump still hasn't been kicked off Twitter, blackface is making a prominent comeback amongst old Virginian men, and worst of all, the best model in Hollywood, Oreo the Raccoon, has passed away.
Granted, Oreo the Raccoon wasn't a model in the traditional sense. After all, a real raccoon probably couldn't manage an Instagram account or pretend to be attracted to Justin Bieber. But, Oreo was the real-life basis for Marvel hero Rocket Raccoon from Guardians of the Galaxy.
Sadly, the Guardians of the Galaxy fan page posted on Thursday that Oreo had flown off to better space adventures. He was ten years old.
"Our hearts are broken as we have lost our best friend, our Guardian of our Galaxy Mr Oreo Raccoon. Oreo passed away in the early hours of this morning after a very short illness. Many thanks to our wonderful vets for their compassion and care," wrote Quinta Layla, Oreo's owner.
Oreo holds the distinction of being the only raccoon to ever walk the red carpet, having accompanied James Gunn to the Guardians of the Galaxy premiere. His passing is a huge blow to the Hollywood talent pool, and he will forever be immortalized as the greatest space-faring raccoon in history.
POP⚡DUST | Read More...
- News ›
- Rest In Peace Oreo 2009-2019, the raccoon who inspired Rocket's ... ›
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Real-Life Model, Oreo the Raccoon Has ... ›
- Rocket the Raccoon's real-life inspiration Oreo dies | Metro News ›
- Oreo the Raccoon, Model for 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Character ... ›
- The Raccoon That Inspired Guardians of the Galaxy's Rocket ... ›
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Real Life Model Oreo the Raccoon Dies ›
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Rocket's Real Life Model Oreo the ... ›
- Oreo the Raccoon, Inspiration for 'Guardians of the Galaxy ... ›
If you cling to outdated ideas, you are choosing to be left behind.
A relative recently reached out to express concern that I was sharing ageist sentiments on the Internet.
She didn't have to specify which content had bothered her. I knew she was talking about my attacks on "boomers."
- Fox Media's "Okay Boomer" Trademark is Peak Boomer Energy ... ›
- A Guide For Talking to Boomers - Popdust ›
- OK, boomer. The kids are fighting back. - The Washington Post ›
- 'OK boomer' is dividing generations. What does it mean? ›
- OK, Boomer: This Is How To Respond To Gen Z's New Meme ›
- 'OK, Boomer' Vs. 'OK, Millennial': Workplace Nightmare, Or Just A ... ›
- "OK, boomer": 25-year-old lawmaker shuts down heckler during ... ›
- What does “OK boomer” mean? The meme, explained - Vox ›
- 'OK Boomer' Marks the End of Friendly Generational Relations - The ... ›
Please stop me.
Post Malone is the poet laureate of all beer-drunken hearts, and his astute observations on life, love, and intoxication deserve to be taken far too seriously.
As a freshly graduated English major who just moved to Brooklyn, I feel that it's my personal responsibility to share my philosophical musings with the world. Sadly, very few people read books anymore, so I've decided to apply my degree to something I love but that also may meet the masses on their terms: the exquisitely poetic lyrics of the one and only Post Malone.
- Post Malone Talks New Album, Courtney Love, and COVID-19 on Nirvana Livestream - Popdust ›
- Listen to Post Malone Cover Nirvana Songs Live This Friday - Popdust ›
- Post Malone Lyrics ›
- 20 Post Malone Song Lyrics & Music Videos From Today's Newly ... ›
- Post Malone lyrics, songs and albums | LyricsFreak ›
- Post Malone's 'Wow.' Lyrics | Billboard ›
- The five most peak Post Malone lyrics on 'Hollywood's Bleeding' ›
- Post Malone - Die For Me (Lyrics) ft. Future, Halsey - YouTube ›
- Post Malone Song Lyrics | MetroLyrics ›
- Post Malone - circles (Lyrics) - YouTube ›
- Post Malone Lyrics, Songs, and Albums | Genius ›
- Post Malone Lyrics ›