The singer-actor's upcoming tour will hit 27 cities so you'll have more than enough time to get tickets
Justin Timberlake has come a long way from his NSYNC days — 'Man of the Woods' is now his fifth studio album, being released on February 2nd!
Although Timberlake's already previewed the album at places such as 1 OAK, his tour doesn't start until March 13.
Tickets can be pretty hard to get for big tours like this, but if you hold an American Express card or if you're a member of the Tennessee Kids Fan Club, you could've bought tickets at specific times starting on Jan. 10. However, if you're like the general public, the ticket sales begin today.
You can buy your tickets at Tichetmaster.com.
The 'Man of the Woods' tour also features a pretty pumped up VIP section — the 'Stage Bar' VIP experience lets you watch the show from your barstool next to the center stage. The ticket also includes a drink ticket, access to the pre-show lounge, prints and posters and much more.
The 'GA Party Pit' VIP experience lets you watch the show from an exclusive GA section next to the center stage — it's got everything the other option had except for the alcohol. You'll still go home with a VIP gift from Timberlake, a laminate and lanyard and priority entry.
These tickets will typically cost you about to one grand while general admission can be anywhere from one hundred to one thousand.
See select 'Man of the Woods' tour dates here:
- March 13 -- Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre
- March 18 -- Washington, DC @ Capital One Arena
- March 21 -- New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden
- March 25 -- Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center
- March 27 -- Chicago, IL @ United Center
- March 31 -- Cleveland, OH @ Quicken Loans Arena
- Apr. 2 -- Detroit, MI @ Little Caesars Arena
- Apr. 4 -- Boston, MA @ TD Garden
- Apr. 8 -- Montreal, QC @ Bell Centre
- Apr. 12 -- Salt Lake City, UT @ Vivint Smart Home Arena
- Apr. 14 -- Las Vegas, NV @ T-Mobile Arena
- Apr. 24 -- San Jose, CA @ SAP Center
- Apr. 28 -- Los Angeles, CA @ The Forum
- May 2 -- Phoenix, AZ @ Talking Stick Resort Arena
- May 5 -- Tulsa, OK @ BOK Center
- May 7 -- Columbus, OH @ Nationwide Arena
- May 9 -- Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena
- May 11 -- Atlanta, GA @ Infinite Energy Arena
- May 14 -- Orlando, FL @ Amway Center
- May 15 -- Tampa, FL @ Amalie Arena
- May 18 -- Miami, FL @ American Airlines Arena
- May 19 -- Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ BB&T Center
- May 23 -- Houston, TX @ Toyota Center
- May 27 -- Dallas, TX @ American Airlines Center
- May 30 -- Memphis, TN @ FedEx Forum
And get pumped up for his tour with the first released song, 'Filthy' below.
Amber Wang is a freelance writer for Popdust. She also writes for other sites such as Gearbrain and Trueself, along with being a student at NYU.
POP⚡ DUST | Read More…