The forged document suggests that one of Loughlin's daughters—probably YouTuber Olivia Jade—was a rowing star.
Last March, Full House actress Lori Loughlin and her husband were charged by the FBI in a now infamous nationwide college entrance exam cheating scandal.
Loughlin and her husband were accused of paying scheme organizer Rick Singer half a million dollars to guarantee that their two daughters—one of whom is Olivia Jade Giannulli, a popular YouTuber and social media influencer—would be admitted into the University of Southern California.
A fake resume has since surfaced that was used in the USC application of one of Loughlin's daughters. As Page Six points out, the high school graduation year corresponds with Olivia Jade's. The resume details an extensive rowing career—a sport neither of Loughlin's daughters has any experience in—and claims the unnamed Giannulli sister has medals in the San Diego Crew Classic dating back to 2014, while her top skills listed are "awareness, organization, direction and steering." Smells fishy!
Still, Loughlin and her husband argue that they believed their cool half-million was given as a well-intended donation to USC, and they pled not guilty in the case and were eventually released on a bail bond of $1 million each. Olivia Jade claimed she had no idea about any falsifications in her application, and the USC registrar has since confirmed that she no longer attends the school (it's unknown whether or not she was expelled).
Olivia Jade is now supposedly doing the Internet influencer thing full-time. On the bright side, she was never that excited about higher education in the first place: "I don't know how much of school I'm gonna attend," she announced to her nearly 2 million subscribers before heading off to USC. "But I'm gonna go in and talk to my deans and everyone, and hope that I can try and balance it all. But I do want the experience of like game days, partying…I don't really care about school, as you guys all know."
This is the fake "athletic resumé" that Olivia Jade used to get into USC as a crew recruit I'm screaming my head of… https://t.co/qKCrGALO2C— Gibson Johns (@Gibson Johns)1581363959.0
- Feds Release Fake Resume For Lori Loughlin's Daughter Olivia ... ›
- Dismantling the Fake Resume and Fraud Accomplishments Olivia ... ›
- Fake Resume Apparently Belonging to Lori Loughlin's Daughter ... ›
- Olivia Jade's FAKE Rowing Resume Released & It's Ridiculous ... ›
- Olivia Jade's Falsified College Admissions Scandal Resume ... ›
- Feds release fake rowing resume for Lori Loughlin's daughter ›
- Lori Loughlin's daughter Olivia's fake college resume surfaces ›
- Prosecutors reveal fake resume Lori Loughlin's daughter Olivia Jade ... ›
- The resume prosecutors say say Lori Loughlin made for Olivia Jade ... ›
- The Brazen Confidence of Olivia Jade's Allegedly Fake Athletic ... ›
Happy birthday to the world's biggest genre
On this day in 1973, Clive Campbell, the Jamaican-American "selector" known as DJ Kool Herc, hosted a "back to school jam" at 1520 Sedgewick Avenue in the Boogie Down Bronx of New York City.
Armed with a booming sound system and reggae beats, Herc– a shortened nickname for "Hercules"– commanded insatiable audiences across the South Bronx with his unique looping technique called the "Merry-Go Round." "[I knew that] they were waiting for this particular break," Herc later said, "and I got a couple of records that got the same break up in it. I wonder how it would be if I put them all together."
- On This Day: Bob Marley and The Wailers Made the Greatest ... ›
- On This Day: "Killing Me Softly" Broke Up The Fugees - Popdust ›
- On This Day: Aretha Franklin's "Respect" Is More Important Than Ever ›
- On This Day, “Madvillainy” Changed Hip-Hop Forever - Popdust ›
Raymond's popularity sheds light on a bizarre underside of the Animal Crossing fandom.
Raymond is a smug cat who highlights his heterochromatic eyes with hipster glasses.
He is essentially the same exact character as every other Animal Crossing villager with a "Smug" personality type, but again, and this is very important, Raymond is a cat with heterochromatic eyes and hipster glasses. As such, he has completely broken the Animal Crossing community.
- Terraforming Changes How We Experience Animal Crossing ... ›
- People Are Going on Dates in the "Animal Crossing: New Horizons ... ›
- The Worst Animal Crossing Villagers, Ranked - Popdust ›