These bands were awesome, and you know it. Stop denying it.
Reflecting on the bands we used to shamelessly bump in the early aughts can sometimes be a cringe-worthy experience.
We may even join in with our friends as they say things like, "Remember Staind? Boy were those guys terrible!" You'll nod in agreement, maybe throw a quick jab at them yourself, when you know damn well "It's Been Awhile" was the anthem to your first teenage heartbreak. As hard as you try to forget, you never really can. This is by no means a definitive list of guilty pleasure bands, and Nickelback will not make an appearance on this list. Anyone who was truly a fan of early aughts rock, knows that those guys are poser sell outs.
One of the darker post-grunge bands, Seether crafted songs that were melodically catchy, but lyrically gothic. For some reason, the balance worked, and they made us all feel that depression was cool, and that we were all cool for slowly losing our minds. The band hasn't lost a step, and their recent album, Poison the Parish, was praised by rock critics.
- The ten shittiest post-grunge bands | Westword ›
- Top 10 Post-Grunge Bands - YouTube ›
- Postgrunge – Wikipedia ›
- Kategorie:Post-Grunge-Band – Wikipedia ›
- Top post-grunge artists | Last.fm ›
- The 10 Worst Post-Grunge Bands - LA Weekly ›
- Best Post Grunge Bands - Top Ten List - TheTopTens® ›
- Post-grunge - Wikipedia ›
- Post-Grunge Bands | List of Best Post-Grunge Groups ›