We're so tired of damn uncomfortable underwear.
If you're a person used to wearing panties - or underwear traditionally made for people with internal genitalia - then you know how tough it is to find a genuinely comfy pair.
If you're lucky enough to find panties that don't ride up, chances are they'll have an uncomfortable waistband or vice versa. Thongs can be irritating but do prevent the dreaded panty line. While a classic bikini cut can feel better down there it can bunch up and cause unflattering lines. So what's the solution?
Boxers for women - or those who think traditional boxers don't suit their body - of course!
Men have been wearing comfortable, breathable drawers forever. Just cause you don't have the same equipment doesn't mean you can't partake in the magic of boxers. Or maybe you don't feel like yourself in feminine undergarments but hate dealing with the extra room that comes with traditional boxers. Boxers for women provide all the benefits of boxers - including that super sexy butch look - without the bitch of wearing underwear that's not shaped for your body!
Here are our favorite boxers made specifically for women:
- 10 Best Women's Boxer Briefs | Rank & Style ›
- Women boxers | Etsy ›
- Finally—Boxer Briefs for Women ›
- Woxer: Shop comfortable Women's Boxer Briefs and Shorts at a ... ›
- The 10 Best Bralettes for Every Body Type - Topdust ›
- The Best Men's Underwear to Rock This Spring - Topdust ›
- 3 Pairs of Boxer Shorts You Can Wear as an Outfit - Topdust ›