Find your next read here.
Books can change your life.
Celebrities know this, and many of them have been more than willing to share their favorite reads with the public. From Beyonce to Donald Glover to Emma Roberts, here are 11 celebrities' book recommendations. They'll give you a unique window into the mind of your favorite star—and maybe they'll even catapult you onto your own path to stardom.
2. Issa Rae: The Alchemist
The star of Insecure loves Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist, a spiritual novel about transformation that has changed many a life. "I read The Alchemist during a transitional period in my life, and it just made me think differently," said Issa Rae.
The Alchemist is packed with wise observations such as: "We are travelers on a cosmic journey, stardust, swirling and dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of infinity. Life is eternal. We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share. This is a precious moment. It is a little parenthesis in eternity."
- Celebrity Reading Lists ›
- Celebrity Picks ›
- Celebrity Book Clubs 2019 | POPSUGAR Celebrity ›
- Celebrity Book Club: What Stars Are Reading | PEOPLE.com ... ›
- The best celebrity book picks of 2018 - She Reads ›
- 25 Celebrities' Favorite Books ›
- 42 Celebrities Reveal Their Favorite Books of All Time ›
- 15 Celebrity Book Clubs and Bookish Celebrities to Follow in 2019 ›
- 17 Books Recommended by Your Favorite Celebrities | Real Simple ›
- 20 Great Celebrity Book Recommendations | Book Riot ›
It was always her dance floor.
Few artists have given as much of themselves to their fans as Lady Gaga.
Since being ordained queen of the nightclub (not to mention the pregame, the getting-ready-bedroom-dance, the drag show, and the summer night drive) in 2008 with "Just Dance," the hit single from her hit debut album The Fame, Gaga has continued to surprise fans with constant reinvention. She cemented her place as the pop-artist of a generation with Born This Way and even (as over-produced as it was) Art Pop, and then, shockingly, went on to release a jazz standard's album with Tony Bennett (Cheek to Cheek), a country album (Joanne), and finally become an Oscar-nominated actress for A Star Is Born. Somehow, she pulled off every iteration of herself with charisma and grace.
- Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande Share New Song "Rain On Me ... ›
- Lady Gaga Releases "Chromatica" Album Cover, Raises $35 Million ... ›
- Lady Gaga Leads the “Kindness Punks” in a Fight for Peace in ... ›
- Lady Gaga and BLACKPINK Share New Song "Sour Candy" - Popdust ›
Watch Fritz perform at 3PM on Popdust's livestream on Saturday, May 30th.
Fritz Hutchison just released his debut album, Wild Wild Acres.
It's the kind of album that will make you want to lounge in a hammock all day or ride a horse across the country or just drop everything and howl at the moon—it sounds like that kind of freedom. Hutchison is alternatively blunt and sincere, a trickster with a performative flair and a penchant for sunny hooks.