Logan Paul roasted a bunch of boomers on Fox Business and none of them noticed.
I can't believe I'm writing this sentence, but I'm actually kind of impressed with Logan Paul right now.
The 24-year-old YouTube millionaire did an interview with Fox Business and honestly just wrecked them. The host, Liz Claman, seemed nice in the same way that your friend's mom is nice when she offers to make you hot dogs while you play video games on the couch, but she was not prepared for Logan Paul.
The dude showed up with pink eye, rambling about how he wasn't controversial anymore but rather "ex-controversial." Then he proceeded to tell Liz Claman that he was "the quickest man on the planet."
Other standout moments included Logan Paul saying that he was "everywhere and nowhere...like a ghost" and also trying to convince Liz Claman that his pink eye wasn't contagious because "there's a two week incubation period."
You can watch the entire interview here:
Logan Paul talks YouTube, pink eye on Fox Business | Full interview www.youtube.com
Many people seem convinced that Logan Paul was on drugs or that he somehow "fell apart" during the interview. I strongly disagree. I mean, sure, he might have been on drugs, but don't doubt for a second that his bizarre performance wasn't intentional.
Logan Paul is a showman, and he knows that almost his entire audience consists of s**tty little memelords. Therefore, everything he does is meant to be memeable. Logan Paul didn't agree to an interview with Fox Business because he wants to share advice with Fox Business' old boomer audience. He went on because the idea of Logan Paul saying a bunch of random crap to a Fox Business host on live TV is funny.
Best of all, Liz Claman didn't even realize she was being goofed on.
A kid who created a career out of thin air &his personality IS a business story. I’m amused by the vitriol about Yo… https://t.co/OPjN3ca4OP— Liz Claman (@Liz Claman)1563838754.0
Logan Paul dabbed hard on Fox Business, but this time the dabbing was proverbial.
- Watch YouTuber Logan Paul insist he's the 'quickest man on the ... ›
- Taylor Lorenz on Twitter: "Logan Paul's appearance on Fox ... ›
- Logan Paul Says He Has Money Troubles and Pink Eye on Fox ›
- Logan Paul's Bizarre Interview On Fox Business Left People Confused ›
- Logan Paul Interview on Fox Business Is Off-the-Wall Insane ›
- Logan Paul: I'm not controversial anymore - YouTube ›
- Logan Paul says he's an 'ex-controversial YouTuber' in an interview ... ›
- YouTube Star Logan Paul Went On Fox Business And, Uh... - Digg ›
- The internet is confused by Logan Paul's Fox Business interview ... ›
- Social media star Logan Paul: YouTube does better job monetizing ... ›
SahBabii, UnoTheActivist and more make up this weeks under appreciated releases
Juice WRLD's posthumous release, Legends Never Die, has already sold over 400,000 copies, putting it in the running for the biggest release of 2020.
Meanwhile, Summer Walker confidently returns with a sleek new E.P., Kid Cudi and Marshall Mathers unite for the first time, James Blake quietly dropped a shadowy new track, and H.E.R. added a splash of reggae flavor to her new track "Do To Me." While it was a big week for the mainstream, it was equally as massive for the underground. Upcoming mumble emcee SahBabii's released an infectious collection of wavy, levitative hip-hop, and the iconic Fresh Veggies duo of Casey Veggies and Rockie Fresh return for their second outing. Check out the latest underground releases below.
Eat like a pop idol.
Chef Paul Wahlberg always knows when his brother, Donnie Wahlberg, is in town. How? A mass of fans will turn up to their Wahlburgers restaurant chain, signaling that the New Kids on the Block singer is on his way!
"I know Donnie's coming because the Blockheads come beforehand," Paul tells us. "The message gets out there, everyone comes and that unity is amazing."
Donnie and Paul teamed up with actor brother Mark Wahlberg to launch their first Wahlburgers in Massachusetts in 2011, and the business, now global, was also the focus of reality TV series, Wahlburgers.
- Will Pop Music Get Happier in 2020? - Popdust ›
- Find the Perfect TV/Movie-Themed Bar for You - Popdust ›
- BTS Makes Being a Korean-American Adoptee (a Little) Easier ... ›
- EXCLUSIVE: One Direction Takes The Ultimate Boy Band Pop Quiz ... ›
- When Is a Boy Band Not a Boy Band? When You Ask Them If They Are ›