Literally everything is written in the stars.
For years, individuals in power, from government officials to entertainment celebrities, have utilized the natural and learned skills of spiritual advisors to determine when to make significant movements in their personal and professional lives.
The late and well-respected astrologer Joan Quigley is a famed name amongst students of the trade for being the personal astrologer to former President Ronald Reagan. Quigley, as reported in former Chief of Staff Donald Regan's book, For The Record, had much influence in many political decisions, even the scheduled time of press conferences.
"Virtually every major move and decision the Reagans made during my time as White House Chief of Staff was cleared in advance with a woman in San Francisco who drew up horoscopes to make certain that the planets were in a favorable alignment for the enterprise," Regan wrote.
Astrology can bookmark major changes in societal structures that are guaranteed to shift the climates between generations. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's relationship as a whole has–and will continue to–demonstrate the relationship between cosmic alignment and old patterns of hierarchy.
For many, the "resignation" from official public duty of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle from the Royal family seemed like a shock, while astrologers globally and almost in synchronized form shrugged at the news. This type of separation from an ancient system such as the monarchy was expected, as it is in alignment with the Saturn-Pluto conjunction in Capricorn that occurred this past Sunday (Jan. 12) at 11:59 a.m. EST.
A conjunction happens when two planets line up within the same zodiac sign at zero to eight degrees. This particular one has been a major topic of discussion in astrology circles for years. Along with Saturn and Pluto, Mercury (ruler of communication and knowledge) was also in line with these two powerhouses of structure early Sunday morning; however, the "fight" between Saturn and Pluto are the main attractions here.
Pluto has been stationed in Capricorn since January 2008 (and will remain until 2024). Pluto astrologically represents transformation, the crumbling of structures, and the "death" of systems. Stationed in Capricorn, an Earth sign known for its rigidity and long-prepared growth, Pluto often leads to large societal systems, such as government structures and religious institutions, being dismantled and then "reborn."
Capricorn is ruled by Saturn, and when in its home base, the planet is a dynamic source of energy. Nicknamed "The Disciplinarian" of the Zodiac, Saturn has been transiting within Capricorn since December 2017. Saturn understands responsibility, discipline, will power and constriction. This is the energy you want when you need to meet goals and aspirations (hence Capricorns being stereotypically known as the workaholics of the Zodiac).
When these two extremely powerful and potent energies are in conjunction, it echoes absolute transformation in power structures and ideologies with iron fists. Historically, when Saturn conjuncts Pluto in Capricorn (which has not occurred since January 1518), there have been global shifts in the economy (the Australian gold rush), religious institutions (Martin Luther beginning the Protestant Revolution), and thought advancements (Einstein's theory of relativity).
To give even more historical context to this particular transit, during the last Saturn-Pluto conjunction (1982-1983 in Libra), there was a nuclear scare between the US and the Soviet Union (Sound familiar?).
This conjunction is a bookmark for major shifts globally that will lead to the breakdown and ultimate dismantling of old order and government systems. This may seem extreme, but as with Pluto symbolizing transformation and Saturn representing structure, this is a natural cosmic battle that will bring these systems to their foundations, to be rebuilt for the greater good.
Prince Harry, for as long as he's been a major part of the Royal family, has questioned and even sidestepped the status quo. With a partner who also seems to go against the grain, the Duke and Duchess are the ultimate example of a power struggle that will ultimately lead to the betterment of the collective consciousness by disrupting the power systems in place.
This can be connected to Prince Harry's open letter to Mail On Sunday in October 2019 combating its negative remarks regarding Meghan, which is a larger issue within the multi-billion dollar gossip media industry.
These transits, like all things reflective to the cosmic structure, have duality built in the seams. While it may seem "bleak" and heavy, there is good in this "breaking the tower and rebuilding from the foundation" narrative. This will lead to overall peace and understanding through many communities, allowing the masses to grow spiritually and opening individual realities to understanding the supererogatory nature of old thought patterns.
This shift, and many more occurring this year, will continue to radiate over time. A major theme at the end of this particular shift will be extreme self-sufficiency and self-reliance.
Harry and Megan have already demonstrated this "boot-strap" understanding by leaning towards new career goals that are not tied to the old systems (with help from each other, because they're adorable).
Between now and the next Saturn-Pluto transit (in 2053 in Pisces) we can expect our political structures, intellectual advances, and economic systems to shift drastically in nature. However, like all major changes, it'll happen so gradually that we won't even notice it. Even in astrology, everything in hindsight is 20/20.
- Harry and Meghan Just Want to Be Normal - Popdust ›
- Remembering Prince, Who Dissolved Gender and Redefined Star Power - Popdust ›
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Royal Flush | The New Yorker ›
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle blindside queen, step back from royal ... ›
- Prince Harry may have landed Meghan Markle Disney voiceover job ... ›
- It's Official: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are Moving to Canada ... ›
- Queen issues statement on Meghan Markle, Prince Harry after ... ›
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Step Back from Royal Family ... ›
- Meghan Markle And Prince Harry UK Royal Reporters Coverage ... ›
If you really want to get an Animal Crossing player passionate, ask them which villager they hate the most.
Ask any Animal Crossing: New Horizons player which villager is their favorite and they'll probably tell you about a cute, cuddly animal who says sweet things and sends nice gifts (or possibly Roald, the chubby penguin who loves working out).
Roald is the best villager, no question.Nintendo
But if you really want to get an Animal Crossing player passionate, ask them which villager they hate the most. As it turns out, in a game filled to the brim with relaxation and joy, there's still a surprising amount of room for hatred, and all of it is directed at the absolute bottom-tier villagers who move into your perfect town with their ugly appearances and garbage personalities to turn your animal utopia into a rancid dump.
- "Animal Crossing: New Horizons" Has All the QoL Improvements ... ›
- Did Nintendo Create COVID-19 to Make "Animal Crossing: New ... ›
- People Are Going on Dates in the "Animal Crossing: New Horizons ... ›
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Is a Blueprint for Functional ... ›
- Raymond the Smug Cat and the Dark Underbelly of Animal Crossing - Popdust ›
- AOC Is Playing Animal Crossing & Responded to a Trump Troll - Popdust ›
- Nintendo Switch Games to Play in Quarantine While You Wait for the Next Day in "Animal Crossing" - Popdust ›
- The 7 Fastest Ways to Earn Bells on "Animal Crossing: New Horizons" - Popdust ›
- Leif and Redd Bring High Culture to Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Popdust ›
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons is the best Animal Crossing game ... ›
- Top 10 Best Animal Crossing Villagers, Ranked ›
- List of Villagers Based on Popularity ›
- The 10 Cutest Villagers From Animal Crossing, Ranked | Game Rant ›
- The 10 Weirdest Villagers From Animal Crossing, Ranked | TheGamer ›
- Animal Crossing Villager Species TIER LIST! - YouTube ›
Meowth is best cat.
Going into Pokemon Sword and Shield, I was unimpressed with the new starter Pokemon.
Meh.The Pokemon Company
I normally gravitate towards fire-type starters, but Cinderace was a little too humanoid-rabbit-wearing-pants for my tastes. Inteleon was just "lol no." Rillaboom hit the closest to my usual favorite powerhouse aesthetic (think Charizard, Blaziken, and Incineroar), but something about him didn't quite feel right (or maybe I just don't connect with grass types?).
- The Pokemon Community Has Gone Toxic Over Sword and Shield ... ›
- "Pokemon Unite": Why Pokemon Fans Will Never Get Their Dream Game - Popdust ›
- Alolan Meowth ›
- Meowth Bundle | Online Exclusive | Pokemon | Build-A-Bear® ›
- Meowth - Wikipedia ›
- Meowth | Pokédex ›
- Meowth - #052 - Serebii.net Pokédex ›
- Meowth Pokédex: stats, moves, evolution & locations | Pokémon ... ›
- Meowth (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon ... ›
- Pokemon Sword And Pokemon Shield - New Gigantamax Pikachu ... ›
- 'Pokémon Sword and Shield's Gigantamax Meowth looks a lot like ... ›
- GIGANTAMAX MEOWTH MONEY GUIDE! EASY MONEY in ... ›
- GIGANTAMAX POKÉMON are coming to the Pokémon Sword and ... ›
- How to Get Gigantamax Meowth / Kantonian Meowth in Pokemon ... ›
- Pokémon Sword & Shield: How To Claim Gigantamax Meowth ... ›
- Pokémon Sword & Shield get Fat Pikachu, Longcat Meowth ... ›
- List of Every Gigantamax Pokemon - Pokemon Sword and Shield ... ›
- Pokémon Sword and Shield guide: Where to find Gigantamax Meowth ›