Even the most seasoned cringe connoisseurs could never have foreseen the sheer depth of cringe that Krist was capable of sinking to.
"Krist the 30 Year Old Boomer" is actually 37.
He tells us as much in his latest YouTube video, "I Am Done," in which he asserts that after "supporting the gaming companies for as long as I can remember," he is never going to buy another console game in his entire life.
- Keemstar the Grifter: Etika's Suicide and YouTube Drama - Popdust ›
- Joey Salads Peed into His Own Mouth, Now He Wants Your Vote ... ›
- Toxic YouTube Culture Leads to Another Suicide Attempt - Popdust ›
- Corporate Voices Get Behind 'Black Lives Matter' Cause - The New ... ›
- Watch: New YouTube video donates to Black Lives Matter funds for ... ›
- Fans to celebs, influencers: support Black Lives Matter or don't post ... ›
- When your child's favorite YouTube celebrity is a secret racist - The ... ›
- These Brands Aren't Staying Silent on Black Lives – Adweek ›
- Ex-cop urges 'lone wolf patriots' to attack Black Lives Matter activists ... ›
- Netflix, Hulu, HBO Support of Black Lives Matter, George Floyd ... ›
The classic He-Man meme video stands the test of time as an iconic example of queer-coded art.
In December of 2005, Brokeback Mountain shifted queer-coded cinema into the mainstream.
Prior to 2005, "New Queer Cinema"––a term coined by film scholar B. Ruby Rich in Sight & Sound to define the queer-themed independent film movement, which focused on rejecting heteronormativity and concentrated on LGBTQ protagonists––existed on the fringe of the film world. It's worth noting that while the movement primarily refers to the boom in independent LGBTQ films from 1992 onwards, queer cinema existed for many years prior, albeit without a proper name. But regardless of nomenclature, New Queer Cinema was typically designated for niche audiences, relegated to arthouse showings at best.
There's a big problem with the trailer for Morbius, Sony's upcoming Marvel outing that is definitely not part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe even though it has Michael Keaton reprising his role as Vulture (please let us keep our license, Disney!).
See if you can spot it.
MORBIUS - Teaser Trailer www.youtube.com
If you answered, "Sampling Beethoven's 'Für Elise' to line up with blue-tinted action shots is the absolute lowest effort, brain-dead attempt to signify 'gothic vampire movie' in the entire history of movie trailers," you're correct, but that's still not the biggest problem with Morbius. No, the biggest problem is that Morbius is played by Jared Leto.