Instead of locking the monster out, it seems that Eleven trapped it in Hawkins.
In the latest trailer for the third season of Stranger Things, things seem to be more chaotic than ever in Hawkins.
Stranger Things 3 | Final Trailer | Netflix www.youtube.com
The series seems to be continuing to do what it does best—taking nostalgic, neon-lit images of 1980s suburbia and throwing them under the threat of destruction from a mysterious, otherworldly force. The trailer, however, is almost excessively dramatic. A string-heavy score plays while warehouses and fairgrounds meet impending doom and our favorite gang of bicycle-riding misfits continue to fight the dark forces at work. Other highlights: Max's older brother seemingly gets possessed, Eleven is her typically badass self, Winona Ryder brandishes a knife, and swarms of helicopters hint at a potentially violent and certainly action-packed end.
Stranger Things returns July 4th.
- New 'Stranger Things' Trailer Gives Final Look Into Season 3 Before ... ›
- 'Stranger Things': Watch the New Season 3 Trailer | Hollywood ... ›
- 'Stranger Things' Final Trailer sets the stage for season three ›
- 'Stranger Things' Season 3 Trailer on Netflix: [Spoiler] Is Evil | TVLine ›
- 'Stranger Things' drops a Season 3 trailer and it'll have you wishing ... ›
- Netflix Releases Action-Packed 'Stranger Things' Season 3 Trailer ... ›
- Stranger Things 3 | Summer in Hawkins | Netflix - YouTube ›
- Netflix Shares Final “Stranger Things” Season 3 Trailer: Watch ... ›
- Stranger Things 3 | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix - YouTube ›