A case of "customer disturbance" was cited
Another day, another Tara Reid ruckus.
Over the years, the American Pie actress and more recently, Sharknado star has found herself in a number of embarrassing, often concerning situations. From her 2004 "wardrobe malfunction" where she turned the red carpet into a peep show, to an interview just a few months ago where Reid's slurred speech was front and center, the D-list actress never lets the tabloids down.
Here we are, back again with another 'hot mess' moment from Reid, this time aboard a flight bound for the Big Apple. On Monday, Reid was set to travel from Los Angeles to NYC via Delta Air Lines (with her dog, no less), but before the plane could take off, Reid was taken off the flight.
Little detail has emerged as to why the 42-year-old was booted. For now, all Delta claims is " customer disturbance." Per a statement from a Delta spokesperson, "Delta flight 613 from Los Angeles to New York JFK-International returned to the gate, prior to takeoff, due to a customer disturbance on board." The flight finally took off once Reid was removed and was only slightly delayed.
Tara Reid Removed from United Flight After Flying Into Rage | TMZ youtu.be
As they always manage to do,
TMZ obtained video footage of the incident. A Delta flight attendant speaks to Reid prior to her "escort" off the aircraft. With her dog in tow, Reid got off the plane while the remaining passengers sat and stared at the scene.
As per People, "A rep for the actress did not have a comment," but TMZ collected some info from sources at the scene. TMZ reports Reid flew into a rage, was "pissed and loudly complained about being given the wrong seat and (about) not getting a pillow." Yahoo adds, "(Reid) was also reportedly upset that the passenger in front of her had a reclined seat."
No police intervention was required to remove Reid from the Delta flight and she took a later flight to NYC the same day, evidently without incident.
While Delta may not be a fan of Reid's, at least she has Linda Hogan (ex-wife of Hulk Hogan) on her side.
Tara Reid removed from flight before takeoff @FoxNews .Shame on @Delta for not accommodating a first class client the flight attendants are obviously jealous she's white and privileged and they did everything they could do to make her a spectacle #Spare-me
— Linda Hogan (@LindaHogan) October 16, 2018
Tara Reid Removed from Delta Flight After Flying Into Rage https://t.co/dHH2uiNShh via @TMZ those BITCHY JEALOUS overworked nasty flight attendants are pulling a left stunt . Tara's seat probably cost as much as 8 low life passengers in the BACK , screw you @delta
— Linda Hogan (@LindaHogan) October 16, 2018
Melissa A. Kay is a New York-based writer, editor, and content strategist. Follow her work on Popdust as well as sites including TopDust, Chase Bank, P&G, Understood.org, The Richest, GearBrain, The Journiest, Bella, TrueSelf, Better Homes & Gardens, AMC Daycare, and more.
POP⚡DUST | Read More…
- Tara Reid removed from flight before takeoff: report | Fox News ›
- Tara Reid Removed from Flight After Allegedly Causing Disturbance ... ›
- Tara Reid Removed From Plane Over Pre-Flight ''Disturbance'' | E ... ›
- Tara Reid Removed from United Flight After Flying Into Rage | TMZ ... ›
- Unruly Tara Reid Booted Off Airplane, Reportedly 'Flew Into A Rage ... ›
- Tara Reid KICKED off flight for bizarre meltdown | New Idea Magazine ›
- Tara Reid booted off LA to NYC flight after ruckus over seating ... ›
- 'Sharknado' star Tara Reid kicked off flight after causing a 'disturbance' ›
- Tara Reid Removed from Delta Flight After Flying Into Rage | TMZ.com ›
Happy birthday to the world's biggest genre
On this day in 1973, Clive Campbell, the Jamaican-American "selector" known as DJ Kool Herc, hosted a "back to school jam" at 1520 Sedgewick Avenue in the Boogie Down Bronx of New York City.
Armed with a booming sound system and reggae beats, Herc– a shortened nickname for "Hercules"– commanded insatiable audiences across the South Bronx with his unique looping technique called the "Merry-Go Round." "[I knew that] they were waiting for this particular break," Herc later said, "and I got a couple of records that got the same break up in it. I wonder how it would be if I put them all together."
- On This Day: Bob Marley and The Wailers Made the Greatest ... ›
- On This Day: "Killing Me Softly" Broke Up The Fugees - Popdust ›
- On This Day: Aretha Franklin's "Respect" Is More Important Than Ever ›
- On This Day, “Madvillainy” Changed Hip-Hop Forever - Popdust ›
Raymond's popularity sheds light on a bizarre underside of the Animal Crossing fandom.
Raymond is a smug cat who highlights his heterochromatic eyes with hipster glasses.
He is essentially the same exact character as every other Animal Crossing villager with a "Smug" personality type, but again, and this is very important, Raymond is a cat with heterochromatic eyes and hipster glasses. As such, he has completely broken the Animal Crossing community.
- Terraforming Changes How We Experience Animal Crossing ... ›
- People Are Going on Dates in the "Animal Crossing: New Horizons ... ›
- The Worst Animal Crossing Villagers, Ranked - Popdust ›