Are we all finally over Noah Centineo?
Back in summer 2018, Netflix introduced us to the power couple of Lana Condor and Noah Centineo—better known as Lara Jean Covey and Peter Kavinsky, the romantic focus of To All the Boys I've Loved Before.
Arguably the best Netflix original rom-com in recent history (seriously—it has a 97% on Rotten Tomatoes), To All the Boys solidified Centineo's status as an official White Boy of the Month and "the internet's boyfriend" upon its release. But all fleeting teen crushes must come to an end, and the Centineo storm has since simmered down, partially due to his unbearably cringey social media presence. And if the just-released trailer for the sequel, To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You, is any indication, it seems Lara Jean might be starting to get over Peter, too.
To All The Boys P.S. I Still Love You | Official Trailer | Netflix www.youtube.com
The follow-up finds the pair of Lara Jean and Peter in a newly "real" relationship, having spent most of the first film in a phony fling to spark jealousy in their mutual rival, Gen. All seems fine and well, but things get tricky when John Ambrose McClaren—the last recipient of Lara Jean's many love letters—makes a surprise appearance. It's a love triangle to end all love triangles!
Surely, this sequel can't be better than its original, but as a viewer who identified with Lara Jean to an alarming degree, I'll absolutely be tuning in (and continuing to fear the day that my private Tumblr from high school inevitably gets leaked).
- TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE 2 Trailer (2020) Netflix ... ›
- To All the Boys 2 trailer: P.S. I Still Love You reveals Lana Condor in ... ›
- To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You | Official Trailer | Netflix ... ›
- To All The Boys I've Loved Before | Official Trailer | Netflix - YouTube ›
- The 'To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You' Trailer Is Finally Here ›
- 'To All The Boys' new trailer is here, with Lana Condor, Noah Centineo ›
- Watch First Trailer for To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You | PEOPLE ... ›
- Netflix's 'To All The Boys' sequel trailer is overwhelmingly romantic ›
- 'To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You' Trailer : Peter or John Ambrose ... ›
- 'To All the Boys: PS I Still Love You' Trailer: WATCH ›
"Better late than never" may not apply in this case...
On Saturday, in a strange celebration of Independence Day, rapper, producer, and sneaker mogul Kanye West announced his intention to run for president in 2020.
As in, this year. Right now.
Of course, this news comes well past the filing deadline for independent candidates in several major states—which means that unless a political party randomly decides to nominate him, Kanye's name won't appear on those ballots. As deadlines in other states approach—with little apparent effort to gather the petition signatures required—Kanye is officially joining the long, proud history of vanity presidential campaigns. Unfortunately, that's a lot more dangerous than it sounds.
We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future. I am runni… https://t.co/MySzN3vjIB— ye (@ye)1593909493.0
- Kanye West Gives Rambling Monologue to Trump in Oval Office ... ›
- Were Kanye West's MAGA Hats Just a Hoax to Manipulate Trump ... ›
If you cling to outdated ideas, you are choosing to be left behind.
A relative recently reached out to express concern that I was sharing ageist sentiments on the Internet.
She didn't have to specify which content had bothered her. I knew she was talking about my attacks on "boomers."
- Fox Media's "Okay Boomer" Trademark is Peak Boomer Energy ... ›
- A Guide For Talking to Boomers - Popdust ›
- OK, boomer. The kids are fighting back. - The Washington Post ›
- 'OK boomer' is dividing generations. What does it mean? ›
- OK, Boomer: This Is How To Respond To Gen Z's New Meme ›
- 'OK, Boomer' Vs. 'OK, Millennial': Workplace Nightmare, Or Just A ... ›
- "OK, boomer": 25-year-old lawmaker shuts down heckler during ... ›
- What does “OK boomer” mean? The meme, explained - Vox ›
- 'OK Boomer' Marks the End of Friendly Generational Relations - The ... ›