A minimal wardrobe, but make it socialist.
After trailing in recent primary elections, Elizabeth Warren is fighting her way back to the top.
During the Democratic debate this week, the Massachusetts Senator had a victorious revival by absolutely slamming her rising opponent, Michael Bloomberg. "I'd like to talk about who we're running against," she said early on in the debate. "A billionaire who calls women fat broads and horse-faced lesbians. And no, I'm not talking about Donald Trump. I'm talking about Mayor Bloomberg." If the audience's applause hadn't been so loud, you surely would've heard the sweet sounds of Bloomberg's soul crushing. The best supporting role in this ferocious takedown, however, was Warren's magenta jacket.
Warren's outfits throughout the election thus far are as consistent as Bernie Sanders' policies. Hillary Clinton had her unmatched pantsuits, but Warren takes a more subtle approach: black pants, black top, and—the finishing touch—a solid, brightly-colored jacket. It's a simple ensemble that looks just as good on television as it does canvassing across the country, which explains why it appears as though she owns nothing else in her closet but five solid colors. This beloved uniform raises the question: If I were Elizabeth Warren's jacket, what color would I be?
So, with my authority as both a registered Democrat and a registered Co-Star user, I've figured out the definitive correlations between each sign of the Zodiac and Warren's most-used outerwear. See which of Elizabeth Warren's jackets you are, according to your sign, below.
Virgo, Capricorn, Taurus: Blue Jacket Elizabeth
It's no wonder that Warren often dons blue at her rallies. Not only does it call to mind her political party, but it's a color that looks good on everyone no matter what. Like Warren's blue jacket, you're dependable and practical. Whenever you have the floor to make your perfectly analytical case, it's in everyone else's best favor to listen.
- Elizabeth Warren's horoscope – Astrology School ›
- Astrology birth chart for Elizabeth Warren ›
- The astrology of Elizabeth Warren, presidential candidate 2020 ... ›
- An Appreciation of Elizabeth Warren's Planned-Out Style ›
- She sells Clinton (and Warren and more) those pricey pantsuits ›
- Elizabeth Warren sends a defining message with her clothing choices ›
- What fashion can learn from Elizabeth Warren's designer of choice ... ›
- Astrology and natal chart of Elizabeth Warren, born on 1949/06/22 ›
- Elizabeth Warren Is Completely Serious - The New York Times ›
- Elizabeth Warren's Birth Chart - What Is Elizabeth Warren's Sign? ›
SahBabii, UnoTheActivist and more make up this weeks under appreciated releases
Juice WRLD's posthumous release, Legends Never Die, has already sold over 400,000 copies, putting it in the running for the biggest release of 2020.
Meanwhile, Summer Walker confidently returns with a sleek new E.P., Kid Cudi and Marshall Mathers unite for the first time, James Blake quietly dropped a shadowy new track, and H.E.R. added a splash of reggae flavor to her new track "Do To Me." While it was a big week for the mainstream, it was equally as massive for the underground. Upcoming mumble emcee SahBabii's released an infectious collection of wavy, levitative hip-hop, and the iconic Fresh Veggies duo of Casey Veggies and Rockie Fresh return for their second outing. Check out the latest underground releases below.
Eat like a pop idol.
Chef Paul Wahlberg always knows when his brother, Donnie Wahlberg, is in town. How? A mass of fans will turn up to their Wahlburgers restaurant chain, signaling that the New Kids on the Block singer is on his way!
"I know Donnie's coming because the Blockheads come beforehand," Paul tells us. "The message gets out there, everyone comes and that unity is amazing."
Donnie and Paul teamed up with actor brother Mark Wahlberg to launch their first Wahlburgers in Massachusetts in 2011, and the business, now global, was also the focus of reality TV series, Wahlburgers.
- Will Pop Music Get Happier in 2020? - Popdust ›
- Find the Perfect TV/Movie-Themed Bar for You - Popdust ›
- BTS Makes Being a Korean-American Adoptee (a Little) Easier ... ›
- EXCLUSIVE: One Direction Takes The Ultimate Boy Band Pop Quiz ... ›
- When Is a Boy Band Not a Boy Band? When You Ask Them If They Are ›