A minimal wardrobe, but make it socialist.
After trailing in recent primary elections, Elizabeth Warren is fighting her way back to the top.
During the Democratic debate this week, the Massachusetts Senator had a victorious revival by absolutely slamming her rising opponent, Michael Bloomberg. "I'd like to talk about who we're running against," she said early on in the debate. "A billionaire who calls women fat broads and horse-faced lesbians. And no, I'm not talking about Donald Trump. I'm talking about Mayor Bloomberg." If the audience's applause hadn't been so loud, you surely would've heard the sweet sounds of Bloomberg's soul crushing. The best supporting role in this ferocious takedown, however, was Warren's magenta jacket.
Warren's outfits throughout the election thus far are as consistent as Bernie Sanders' policies. Hillary Clinton had her unmatched pantsuits, but Warren takes a more subtle approach: black pants, black top, and—the finishing touch—a solid, brightly-colored jacket. It's a simple ensemble that looks just as good on television as it does canvassing across the country, which explains why it appears as though she owns nothing else in her closet but five solid colors. This beloved uniform raises the question: If I were Elizabeth Warren's jacket, what color would I be?
So, with my authority as both a registered Democrat and a registered Co-Star user, I've figured out the definitive correlations between each sign of the Zodiac and Warren's most-used outerwear. See which of Elizabeth Warren's jackets you are, according to your sign, below.
Aquarius, Cancer: Pink Jacket Elizabeth
Warren's pink jacket doesn't make quite as many appearances, but that lends this piece to making even more of a statement when she does wear it. Warren says she's always been a little offbeat, from choosing more unconventional hobbies as a kid to flipping the typical engagement script with her husband, Bruce Mann (she proposed to him). You're a little different, but always thoughtful, considerate, and compassionate.
- Elizabeth Warren's horoscope – Astrology School ›
- Astrology birth chart for Elizabeth Warren ›
- The astrology of Elizabeth Warren, presidential candidate 2020 ... ›
- An Appreciation of Elizabeth Warren's Planned-Out Style ›
- She sells Clinton (and Warren and more) those pricey pantsuits ›
- Elizabeth Warren sends a defining message with her clothing choices ›
- What fashion can learn from Elizabeth Warren's designer of choice ... ›
- Astrology and natal chart of Elizabeth Warren, born on 1949/06/22 ›
- Elizabeth Warren Is Completely Serious - The New York Times ›
- Elizabeth Warren's Birth Chart - What Is Elizabeth Warren's Sign? ›